“Nice menu, inconsistent fare”

H2 Rotisserie & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
H2 Rotisserie & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #546 of 3 976 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: H2 Rotisserie & Bar is Vancouver's newest hot spot for upscale comfort food & local beer & wine on tap. Located in the heart of Coal Harbour, H2 offers a comfortable atmosphere with modern contemporary décor and an unrivaled location directly off of Vancouver's gorgeous Seawall. Floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive patio space allow guests to experience spectacular views in the Burrard Inlet.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a couple of tasty dishes and a couple of disappointing plates. Best not to go out of peak hours at the hotel as it seems kitchen not always fully staffed. Also, groups seem to be hard to manage. Menu is interesting and has potential - go as 2 or 4 and you will likely enjoy your outing more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been staying in the Westin on my own and have eaten here a couple of times. The food has been delicious. Had pulled chicken tacos with guacamole. Yum!
And no problem eating on my own at this place.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I had the beef tenderloin as my main course it was
Cooked to my liking and very flavourful .As appetizers we had the chicken wings and hummus which were also very good.My wife had the salmon taco which she said was good .Overall I found the Restaurant to be very good my only criticism would be that the service was a little slow.

wbvancouver, Manager at H2 Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning Frank C.,

Thank you for choosing H2 Rotisserie & Bar at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver and for reviewing your recent dining experience with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the beef tenderloin and that the appetizers were also tasty and satisfying! I'm sorry to hear that the service was on the slow side this time around, but hope that you will join us in future visits for a five-star experience. Thank you for your kind comments and helpful feedback!

Be Well,
Angelika Viehhauser
General Manager, H2 Rotisserie & Bar

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This is one of the best place in Vancouver for fantastic food! New restaurant, beautiful decor, excellent service. I have been there many times, always top quality. I was with family and friends this time but it's a wonderful place for business or romantic rendez-vous. Friendly service and good prices. I will go back.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I went to H2 this evening with my family for dinner and my goodness, it was delicious!
The overall ambience is great, I loved the modern feel and blue ceiling lights! The service was quick and excellent. The food was absolutely delicious and I strongly recommend the chocolate dessert. After dinner we then went over to the H lounge for some drinks and live music, it was a really good night and I'll definitely be coming back again.

Delicious affordable food, good people and a great experience.