Reviews (4 453)
4 453 results
3 887
3 887
All reviews l hermitage bedroom signature suite electric fireplace full kitchen nespresso machine washer dryer downtown vancouver steam room wonderful hotel hot tub lounge area large bathroom stanley park valet parking loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel turn down service
1 541 - 1 546 of 4 453 reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2016

We had a 1 bedroom apartment which had a foldout sofa bed which was not very comfortable. It was well designed with a great kitchen. The facilities were good and the staff were very helpful especially the concierge who would chauffeur us places.

Room Tip: Don't sleep in a sofa bed room.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank girlonline2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Extremely great service! Customer service and staff were uncomparable to any hotel stay we have had!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for the VIP experience!!! The hotel is located in the hub of Vancouver and within walking distance to all major event venues!

Room Tip: The 5th floor is great to stay on because it is also the floor with all of the amenities on it!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cori E
Reviewed 18 March 2016

L'Hermitage was probably the best hotel we've ever stayed at. The staff was so great; wish all customer service was this awesome! Our suite was very spacious with a great big balcony, and the beds were great too. We were always greeted with a smile from knowledgeable and friendly staff. Wish we could rate this over 5 stars!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 18 March 2016

This is a fantastic boutique (cozy, quiet) hotel conveniently located in the middle of town. Cafe Medina - one of the best breakfast places in town - is right next door. The service here is top-notch, and the rooms are apartment-style with excellent, high-end kitchens built-in, which is great for family travel. The hotel also offers a great pool, hot tub, lounge w/small restaurant, and business center.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank BLHAtlanta
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I stayed at L'Hermitage Hotel for 5 nights to attend international conference held in Vancouver. The hotel could be one of the best accommodations I stayed in recent 10 years in worldwide. Location is wonderful to reach most of major places in downtown by walk. All the staff are very kind with smiles but not business-like, and made me feel that I was warmly treated. I was really relaxed everyday at the room with neat and quiet environment. One thing I regret is my communication in English, since I am not a native speaker. If they can speak a bit slowly, it may be appreciated by person like me. Great thanks to the hotel!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side are in quiet environment.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business