“Awesome Bubble Tea”

Ranked #53 of 146 Dessert in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great spot. We didn’t try the waffles but they look great. I don’t drink bubble tea a lot, but this is definitely worth considering.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

A cute, friendly Bubble Tea shop! I am not a Bubble Tea expert, but this was very very tasty. I had Pineapple Fruit Tea, made with Green Tea and Mango Stars. 10/10 I would have this again. The staff were willing to answer my many questions, and were very helpful. They had SO many options to choose from, so I would say there is something for everyone.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop in after exploring Chinatown. So many combination and flavours to pick from. Or just go for the bartender choice! Super knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Definitely the best bubble tea I have ever had! You can choose two different flavours in a duo cup. Staff was very friendly and the service was quick!
High recommended!!
Just wish they would open before noon!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Happened to stop by for some dessert. The kids enjoyed the bubble tea - my daughter had the split cup which allows you to order 2 flavors w/ different additions. They had a wide variety of different bubbles and jellies that could be added. The bubble waffle also came in a variety of flavors. I had the original which I always love. It was a little denser than some but tasty. I ordered it a la carte w/ a side of macha ice cream. It comes nicely arranged on a bamboo tray. The scoop of ice cream was massive. All very delicious! Love Vancouver for its food!