All reviews gulf islands beautiful garden homemade breakfast amazing hospitality year anniversary hiking trails minute drive large deck thoroughly enjoyed our stay fulford harbour scones irina hostess vancouver balcony maxwell mainland
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The B&B is about 10-12 km out of Ganges but is an excellent location. You can easily access Fulford Harbour and a short walk will get you on the trail to Mt. Maxwell (definitely a must do on the island). We really appreciated the wonderful view and how quiet it was. Irina is an outstanding hostess. The breakfasts that she provided were outstanding and she could accomodate our early morning schedule at times. Her restaurant recommendations for the island were spot on. We were in the Pines Room and it was very comfortable and private. Only problem was that the wireless internet was spotty even though she has tried to fix it. Parking is tight if there are multiple guests so best not to bring a big SUV

Room tip: Rooms closer to the centre have better wi fi
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 748glennb
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I stayed at Armand heights for our one year anniversary and we had such a great time. We had delicious breakfasts every day and had such relaxing time. The owner was so helpful and kind. We will definitely come back :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank neda_a
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Such a lovely location with views over the glorious mountains sweeping down to the ocean with islands off in the distance. Wild life, gorgeous gardens, amazing fresh, homemade breakfast delivered to your room with smiles by the owner "Irina" My daughter and I loved it here, the owner and her sweet daughter are friendly informative and accommodating.
The deck is divinely peaceful...quiet quiet quiet! Stars abound. Unobstructed views. We loved Armand Heights! We will return and I would not think of staying anywhere else! Please treat yourselves to this restive retreat! Peace T.

Room tip: All rooms have the same gorgeous view!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Toni R
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The most beautiful garden awaits as you arrive at this peaceful mountain retreat. Your nights rest in total comfort, then awaken to be served breakfast (at the time you request) in room or on your deck. The view is spectacular overlooking the forest, the Gulf Islands and the water below. Vancouver and Bellingham, Washington can also be seen. The deck is a wonderful gathering place. Irina is a wonderful hostess. I can't wait to return to the lovely mountain top.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This was our first time on Salt Spring Island and Irena's place... Armand Heights came highly recommended and now I can see why. The owner (Irena) is very nice and hospitable. We were treated some of her home made wine and delicious home baked goods which by the way.. was delicious!! Our daily breakfast was quite simply... DELICIOUS!!! As for the rest of her property... one word - Magnificent. I also would highly recommend this place and can't wait to return again myself.

Date of stay: June 2017