“Busy Place!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Dropped by for lunch while we were in Prince George. We ordered two stir fry -- one shrimp and one sea food. The shrimp one was very good but the sea food one had a strange mixture of sea food--some was not recognizable and there were a lot of what looked like smoked mussels. It was ok but, if I were to go back, I would order something else.

It was very busy at lunch and in a small place it didn't feel very peaceful. If I went again, I wouldn't go at rush time.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here all three nights I was in PG. The service was amazing - super friendly. I was here near closing each night and the staff gave me extra sushi from the cooler for free to try different things. Great experience, I will definitely be back! Thank you!

FYI they now deliver!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Pretty bad sushi, I eat a lot of sushi and it is the worst I've had from a restaurant. My wife ordered a yam roll and it was basically mashed yam wrapped in rice. My scallop roll was crab and tobiko only, no scallops! Bland flavors, overall the worst sushi experience I have had.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The food is decent. I always refer to it as the McDonald’s of sushi. Quick, easy and kinda thrown together. The rolls are always cut in the hugest portions making them very difficult to eat. Never rolled firmly so they are almost falling apart. The restaurant itself is very eclectic and random weird stuff everywhere. The sashimi is moderate at best. The chicken in the bento was very fatty and hard to chew. The dynamite rolls were actually pretty darn good other than the huge size and not rolled well. They have zero presentation. I find they just throw everthing together as quickly as possible and to heck with how it looks. The staff is very friendly , the owner calls everyone boss.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

The perfect place to grab sushi-to-go in downtown Prince George. The food is always fresh. This time I had the Teriyaki Salmon Roll - delicious!