“Great Surprise”
Review of Ritual Coffee Bar

Ritual Coffee Bar
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: We are a thirdwave coffee shop featuring roasters from all over the Pacific Northwest. Single Origin coffee is our passion. We complement it with fresh baked goods, power salads, sub sandwiches and free, secure wifi.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This coffee shop is a little off the beaten track but it is well worth visiting. Minimalist in decor, it is airy and open and very inviting. We stopped here for breakfast before we headed out of town and back on our road trip. Their coffee was excellent and they have very good fresh baking. While the selection is not huge it is very good. I had a wonderful breakfast - thin rye toast with a nice layer of avocado spread and 2 poached eggs cooked to perfection. This is a lovely hidden gem to try out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Super cute place, was really nice to study in for the afternoon. Food is delicious, coffee was good and they had a great selection of kombucha!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My business partner and I make a point of stopping in here multiple times a week to enjoy the amazing drip coffee. The staff is always friendly, the patrons are as well for that matter! I have also had the pleasure of enjoying their breakfast sandwiches, only thing missing is a panini press.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous coffee and a great range to choose from.
We stayed in Prince George recently and had coffee here most mornings as well as a couple of breakfasts.
The choice of coffee is definitely a winner and I tried cappuccino and Africano. There is also almond milk as an option.
The eggs with avocado or salmon are good and I was eyeing off the ricotta and berries.
Definitely stop in here if coffee is on your agenda.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Finally, some coffee that doesn’t come from a massive chain. This place has great coffee from Portland’s Stumptown. Decor is more Vancouver than PG so it’s enjoyable to slow down and sip my coffee in the shop.

Only 1 thing I would suggest, the pastries and generic looking and could be improved by making some basics in house or upgrading with some artisanal donuts.