All reviews double room coffee machine one night sherry hu hosts breakfast bathroom ferry
Reviewed 7 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here for the one night prior to taking the ferry to Horseshoe Bay. We were completely satisfied with our stay and highly recommend this rented room. Note that this guesthouse does not provide a breakfast, but there is a coffee machine in a common area. The room and bathroom were spotless, and the view from the house was amazing!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Very clean and up to date. Wonderful accommodations with sundeck seating and great views of the ocean. Would book it again and maybe longer next time. .
Great location to the town and eateries.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Apart from the breathtaking view, the room is also excellent, in mint condition, clean and spotless, very spacious, even the shower cabin, which is rare! Comfy bed for a great night’s sleep. Quiet location. Good WiFi. I would come back anytime without hesitation.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I rented the master suite and was very pleased with my experience with the owners and the suite. The suite and the view was emaculate. Comfy bed and pillows, quite neighborhood, good WiFi signal. I preferred the comfort and privacy of this place over a hotel for sure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend the end of July. This is a very nice location with a clean room and a nice balcony (as long as the other tenants aren't overly rude) however it's listed as a bed and breakfast and they do not provide breakfast in any way. They have decided to discontinue this service which is not an issue if they stop advertising for it. This also makes the price a little to high for what you get. It was very disappointing to discover upon check in - after they had charged your credit card. This is not a bed and breakfast, just a bed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple