“Amazing service, delicious food”
Review of Saigon Kitchen

Saigon Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 343 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I recently discovered this restaurant a month ago and have returned once a week. Great, friendly service. Amazing meals. I’ve tried a variety of things and everyone has been five stars.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The pho and salad rolls were outstanding. The atmosphere was really nice. This place is my go to for pho in Nanaimo.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

First time tried the clay pot spicy shrimp. The dish was served in a covered soup style tureen, with thick broth, lots or carmellized onions, and some prawns. No chillis were detected, flavour was mild. Served with rice and steamed broccoli carrot,cauliflower. Apply Wontons and beef roll were tasty and good value.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Discovered Saigon Kitchen on a rainy day in January and popped in for lunch. My wife and I had the Beef Pho and it was delicious, we both came away with that wonderful post-Pho “now I’m warm and satisfied and feel happy” feeling.

Service was prompt and friendly and I’d heartily recommend it

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The food is delicious here. Our favourite is the Wonton Soup. Staff are friendly and efficient and the food is delicious. you won't be disappointed.