US$340
  • Restaurant
US$264
US$249
BestWestern.com
All Seasons B&B(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$152
Borgata Lodge(Kelowna)
US$181
US$158
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$257
Boyce-Gyro Beach B&B(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Room Service
US$368
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewshuge kitchensamesun hostelbed dormhot tubfree breakfastcommon areasclose to townminute walkcity parkgreat place to stayperfect locationcomfortable bedsbackpackersbbqswashroommattresseslake
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister and I were traveling and I had never stayed in a hostel before! Great experience, so clean and I felt safe. Such a great location right downtown! The staff was also very friendly and were very accommodating to our needs!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely love this hostel, especially the hammock and hot tub outdoor area! Huge kitchen and free breakfast. However for the price of a private room, next time we'll stay in a hotel. The dorm rooms are great for single travellers!

Room Tip: Choose a dorm room
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is one door, that gives access to the rooms, it's slammed all night long. You fall asleep, then: BAAMMMM!
Our room was actually pretty far from this door and I'm usually don't have problem with noises during the night, but this heavyweight iron door is loud.
I think they can solve this dough

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
petegas78, General Manager at Samesun Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Samesun Kelowna. I would like to apologize for the disturbance during your recent stay.
Our maintenance team have now adjusted all of our corridor doors, to ensure that they close smoothly without slamming.
Thank you and have great day, Samesun Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

nice hostel, didn't like that they use a plastic undersheet on the beds. Probably makes it easier for cleaning but it's not breathable and for me that means uncomfortable. If it was cotton or breathable would probably give perfect score. Price could always be better of course

Room Tip: private room
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I came to Kelowna for a beer festival. Loved staying at the hostel! It was super close to the beach and restaurants and the bbqs out backed rocked. When I go back I’m staying at Samesun for sure!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple