“Amazing!”

Okanagan Lake Boat Rentals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: OKLB rentals is your one stop shop for having an amazing day on the water. Offering the best service, and most competitive rates on a wide variety on boats from runabout to pontoon and even a 2018 wake surf boat!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Best part of the trip was being on the water, Thank you very much Okanagan Lake Rentals for accommodating our large group and putting up with our shenanigans. Amazing service, had the boat in the water waiting for our arrival first thing in the morning and dropped us off at the hotel at the end of the day. Thank you Trent, I highly recommend and definitely be a returning customer! :)

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We rented the Heyday Wakesurfing/Wakeboarding boat for 5 days. Everything was great from beginning to end and the service was excellent, and informative. It was really helpful and convenient that the company delivers and picks up the boat, as we are from out of town.
Trent was very professional and friendly, and communicated very well (answered texts and phone calls promptly). He drove the boat directly to our dock in Summerland , showed us around the boat and how to work the various equipment in the boat to make it easier for a 'non-boat owner' to operate safely. The boat had a great bluetooth sound system, a shade cover, enough room for 12 people, easy storage for clothing/shoes within the seats, and convenient racks for the wakeboard and wake surf board. We really enjoyed our experience with OKLB rentals and would highly recommend renting with them!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing much to say but an amazing boat rental company.
I was looking to rent a boat for my cousin's birthday but all the companies seemed to be a little pricey for the budget I had.
I found Okanagan Lake Boat Rentals and my day changed instantly.I decided to give a call to see what do they have available.
Brandon which is also the owner of the company was very cooperative and answered to all my questions without rushing the process.
The only boat he had available was the Maxum 1800 which is a 7 seater bowride,beautiful boat.
Don't get discouraged by the "smallest boat" description they made.We were a group of 6 people fitting just perfect on the boat,still having enough room to walk.
By the time I got to Eldorado Marina,Brandon's brother was already there setting up the boat for us.
We also had the tube and the wakeboard and we had so much fun using them.
I would like to give a big shout out to this guys as they treated me like a friend with such professionalism.
I will be renting from these guys again for sure.
Thank you guys for an amazing day on the water.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We used Okanagan Lake Boat Rentals for my husbands 30th birthday for the afternoon. Trent + Branden were so accommodating and easy to book with. The boat was already in the water when we all arrived, and afterwards we were able to just walk off and call it a day. Highly recommended by everyone on board that day, would absolutely book again.