“Great Food!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went for lunch, was delicious! The breakfast menu looked fantastic, definitely would like to go back for breakfast

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast yesterday. I had eggs Benny with chorizo. It was ok but had too many different flavors going on( the pesto with fresh salsa and hollandaise flavors were too much and didn't mesh togeather well). The breaskfast potatoes size was very inconsistant with smaller ones being good and crisp on the outside but larger ones to soft and not very flavourful. Considering the price I would definatly not have it again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Honestly, the eggs benny were delicious! This cute restaurant is a must to visit when in Kamloops. I love the colours in the restaurant and the creativity of the food. it is evident that the people who work there really care about the food and quality service. It is well worth every penny! Be sure to say HELLO to Hello Toast!

1  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

After having a really terrible experience at another downtown breakfast place, we decided to try this out. Even though they were super busy, the service was friendly and prompt. They catered to special orders with no problem and had a little gift for our two young children at the end. The food was really great too. There was a unique twist to all parts of our meal, and we got to enjoy flavour combinations I had never tried before. Overall an excellent dining experience. I will for sure be back here to show my friends.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We went here twice, two days in a row while in Kamloops. It did not disappoint. There menu was fantastic, I ate eggs benny both days, once the roast beef eggs benny, the other was with chorizo...drool! The breakfast potatoes they serve with the benny are out of this world. They serve bug mugs of coffee which also led to my sincere love of this place and have a lovely little patio to people watch while eating. Service was excellent and fast. Would go back here in a minute if I am back in Kamloops.

1  Thank Leah B