“Good food, terrible service”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #113 of 354 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to grab a quick slice of pizza with my boys. (1 and 3) They did really well so, I said they could have a gelato. In the middle of serving us the other employee gave the lady serving me the phone. It was a personal call. She left us ( with one gelato melting behind the counter). She then passed it to us when she realized the phone call was long. My boys shared one. (while the other employee stood on his phone by the oven) .When she was done she came back and said, "You wanted another, right?" I declined and sat with my family. She then pulled out her personal cell phone and stood talking on that.
At the end of our lunch I went to throw the garbage out and there was no bags in the can. I told the employees this and she said "Oh...just leave your garbage. Have a good day."
I will also add we were the only people in the place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed this pizza. The chicken tuscan was by far the best that we ordered. We all agreed. We ordered this pizza by their delivery service. It was good!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted to try something different than the local franchises so I tried Pizza King. I ordered takeout. The cashier overcharged me and when I pointed it out she began arguing with me. The cashier was handling money and making pizzas and I didn’t see her wash her hands once. I purchased the pizzas (paid an extra $5 because I didn’t feel like arguing and I was hungry). After a few bites I threw the pizza in the garbage. The pizza had a weird smell. My son said that it tasted horrible and he loves pizza. I will never go back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Was recommended by the Staff at our hotel, Scott’s Inn and we preordered 12 pizzas for our team including Gluten Free Vegetarian and they were delivered hot and ontime to the hotel. They offered extra plates and napkins and the pizzas were all very delicious! The Double Pepperoni and Garlic Cheese were a favorite. Our gluten free members raved at how amazing their crust was! So kudos to Pizza King....we highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have to agree with a prior reviewer - I ordered a medium Meatlovers and it was extremely greasy and expensive. Good pizza though, it satisfied my hunger.