“Late Lunch”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 62 Restaurants in Williams Lake
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was fresh and hot. Could not find a clean table at 130 pm. Could use alittle more wiping of the tables. Saw someone wipe a couple of tables when we were leaving at 2 pm.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Today at the drive thru I ordered a chubby chicken burger a poutine and a coffee (apparently they didn't know they serve poutine) took our money asked me to pull ahead and wait. After ten minutes of waiting getting impatient the lady comes out and says oh I didn't know you were still here, do you want your money back? I'm hypo glycemic and was already panicking and having a breakdown about needing food immediately. To make matters worse I had a doctor's appointment to get to and your inept employees wasted the few minutes I had to have a decent lunch. $1000 in free food couldn't make me go back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stopped here several times over the summer. Decent fast food. Clean tables and clean washrooms. Nice to sit outside on a summer day. Will come back for sure.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

One comes to A&W knowing what to expect, reliable fast food but in this location the staff were outstanding. I had a special breakfast request and the staff went out of their way to be accommodating. I was duly impressed and my omelette had a really light and fluffy cook on it. Great service and really decent food better than some pretty swanky places I've been too. Well done!

1  Thank BreezeAway
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have our meal here once in awhile good for a quick lunch staff are friendly and the meal comes quickly

1  Thank vivianpovelofskie