“A nice spot!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Part of the Signal Point Casino complex
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were on the road travelling and stopped for lunch at the Casino restaurant. It was a good stop. The menu was varied. I had the calamari plate and my friend had the Taco Bowl. It was all very good but the Taco bowl was a bit over done.

The Margaritas were also good.

Didn't stop to gamble but there were certainly many there doing just that!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is upstairs from the casino. It has an outside deck but given time of year it had not been opened for service yet but would be great on a summer day/evening. The inside was very clean and comfortable... maybe even ‘classy’. The menu was enough to have a selection for different tastes. The servings were respectable size for the price. They had a steak and shrimp special and they knew what they were doing with the steaks. The service was friendly and quick. Good value for money here and nice surprise given the location.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I would recommend all who visit or live in the area to try the Point Restaurant and they will be pleasantly surprised. Good food, good service, and good price, three for three.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

the first time we went the food was disgusting! we said we wouldn't be going back but then one day i was really wanting a soup and sandwich and it was the only place in town that day that was open that served a soup and sandwich so we went and it was actually very very good. so we gave it another go after getting a gift card. we ordered their most expensive steak dish with a side of $4 Bearnaise sauce. well that was the toughest steak I have ever eaten and the Bearnaise sauce literally turned me off of the rest of my meal. it tasted like sour rotted curdled milk with a hint of fermented tarragon. we both had a caesar to drink as well and that tasted like watered down tomato juice, worst caesar in town! the service was super unprofessional and we were basically accused of ordering the Bearnaise sauce and complaining about it just so we didn't have to pay. My husband and I both left unsatisfied and disgusted. We will never go back again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to the Point for dinner tonight. Our server was and older man he was quite bald, and rather irritable. We ordered the wings to start half salt and pepper and half hot. They gave these to another table. Then when ours arrived 15 minutes later we received an order of salt and pepper wings with runny hot sauce on the side. Our server said he did it this way because it was cheaper. (Definitely not as good). So now 2 tables haven’t gotten what they asked for. When we mentioned that the wings were not what we ordered he became quite belligerent towards us. Then our main course came and it was missing the side of gravy I asked for. When I asked him for the missing gravy he stormed off without saying a word. He returned a few minutes later with the gravy he placed it in front of me and said “ well let’s see what else can go wrong.” The food aside from the wings was quite good. However they definitely have some work to do in the customer service department.