See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

I attended a 1 week course in Red Deer and this is the best value I could find. It's by far the best hotel I've stayed with lately compared to the overpriced hotels out there. Very quiet, super clean, fridge and microwave inside your room, how cool is that? Plus a generous complimentary breakfast I couldn't ask for more. I booked it online for $62/night, to be honest I am only looking for a place to study and sleep. The manager is nice and friendly. The location is close to everything. It's highly recommended to travelers whether in business, seminars, field work etc. Definitely coming back to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Juxtapo
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

I had good one night stay at south hill. Hotel is close to hgwy2 , so it was good for reaching coming from Calgary. Hotel has an interesting setup, most of the rooms are behind main building and not facing the highway. Architecture and improved Windows made my room very quiet and pleasant to stay. Inside the room everything worked. It is not high end hotel, so most items are simple, but present. Tv, coffee maker, small fridge, clean bathroom, good linens, etc.
Free breakfast was very good variety and I was able to enjoy cinnamon bun and very good yougurt. Overall I would recommend this hotel for best value in town.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business