All reviews rainbow slide front desk awesome staff recommend this hotel breakfast area excellent stay clean rooms short stay home away from home comfortable bed breakfast was excellent an older hotel pleasant stay convenient location hot tub king room free breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff both at the check-in desk and breakfast buffet. It is a long and winding route to get to your room. Once we arrived, the room was clean and in good repair. The size of the room was also good. The room and hotel just seems to need updating.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Lisha E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Breanda H

Please accept our sincere thanks for your stay at Holiday Inn Express, Red Deer and for posting such beautiful comments. It is through valuable comments such as yours that we are all very much motivated to continue to delight and excite our guests each and every time.

We look forward to welcoming you back at in the very near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 29 September 2018

My room was clean and comfortable. Very quiet and peaceful. I was in Red Deer for the Canadian Supreme horse show. I keep coming back to this hotel. Great value! Always consistent service. I have never had an issue with this hotel at this location and I have high standards.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Lisha E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear marydE6490XU

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to post your experience whilst you were staying with us at Holiday Inn Express, Red Deer. We are delighted to read that you found your overall staying experience memorable.

We aim to delight and provide all our guests with the highest standards in service and hospitality. Our people go to great lengths to ensure that our guests are given the attention and comfort they deserve. We appreciate your kind recommendation.

We cannot wait to welcome you back and once again thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stayed on the second floor directly in front of the elevator. It was surprisingly quiet. Although the room itself was clean, there was a funky smell in the hallway.
The desk staff was very polite and accommodating. The reservation line completely misspelled both my first and last names, it made for a good laugh among all of us, as it wasn’t even a real names. The stay itself was totally fine. Good bed and bedding, most important. I will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Lisha E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear EdmontonGottago

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Holiday Inn Express, Red Deer and it was certainly great pleasure having you with us.

I am very pleased knowing that you had an amazing stay and have recognized the courteousness and attention provided by our caring staff. It is our primary objective to provide exceptional level of service to our valued clients like you for an unforgettable experience.

Meanwhile, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Older hotel. Pleasant front staff. Only one elevator and weird hallways. May get lost navigating to room. Room has a weird smell but is clean. Nice bay windows makes the room seem larger.
No restaurant in hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Lisha E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Anita L

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience

Regards

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Haven’t stayed here before, will never again. I am actually leaving tomorrow and checking into the Holiday Inn North Red Deer.

Being a Spire Elite Member and staying in many, many holiday inns, this is just a disappointment. Was first “upgraded” to an out of date jacuzzi suite, which was awful. A/C unit right over the bed blowing in my face, two small windows which let zero light in, lights burnt out, shower curtain rod on an angle so the curtain wouldn’t stay closed, toilet kept running, friggin awful lol. But, they changed my room no problem, front desk staff was friendly, no complaints there. Second room, still dated, much better though, lots of light. Room was not cleaned when I arrived back at 3pm, and around 4:15, “house keeping”, which appeared to be a maintenance guy knocks repeatedly on my door and offers house keeping service. I’m not sure if he was going to clean/switch towels or he was just asking for someone else. I politely stated that I was good, and closed the door. Not the point. 4:30pm is not time to clean rooms. The hotel was not busy and frankly I don’t care for this sort of thing. I’m actually pretty laid back, but I pretty much live in hotels 3/4 of the year, I guess I just expect more from my hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Lisha E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear cdanderballs

Dear Thebates22,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, Red Deer and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay.

Thank you for the feedback about your stay, the same has been communicated to the team.
We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact the hotel directly.