Reviews (1 077)
1 077 results
All reviews embers restaurant hot tub motel style minute walk into town deluxe room indoor pool rocky mountaineer stayed here for nights the main street comfortable beds pleasant stay would definitely stay here again full kitchen laundry facilities the air conditioning nice room an upgrade
47 - 52 of 1 077 reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and was fortunate to get an upgrade. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and quiet and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel. It is a little walk into the town but it’s flat and nothing too demanding.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stayed at the Marmot as part of our Rocky Mountaineer land journey. Staff were helpful, rooms were great and it wasn't too far to walk into town. The meals at the restaurant were good value and tasty. I would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen255114
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We spent a couple of nights at the Marmot, in a ground floor apartment style 'room'
It had a separate bedroom, kitchenette and lounge /dining area. Very spacious and well equipped. Views of the parking lot and railway lines at the front, and more pleasant trees, grass from bedroom..
Its on the edge of the main street but still only a 10min walk to the centre.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, and room was clean and tidy with aircon in the bedroom. No breakfast included though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Badcat110
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for my recent vacation. It was close to down town and affordable compared to other nearby accommodations. The rooms were clean and that is what was important to me. The pool and outdoor hot tub were clean although the jets didn’t work in the hot tub. The only reason for my three star rating is because it it’s outdated and very basic and really doesn’t qualify for a higher rating in my mind. If your not looking for fancy I highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terri C
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Spent several days at the Lodge while in transit across Canada. The room was clean and kept so for the duration of our stay. The staff were very friendly, helpful and the advice on where to go and what to see was spot on. The pool was a little shallow for me but if that’s the only negative they are doing fine in my view.
A great stay, thank you to the staff team

Room Tip: The adjacent restaurant serves good food.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry W
Nadine M, Manager at Marmot Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Good Morning Barry W,
Thank you for the kind words; I will be sure to advise our whole team.
Hope you enjoyed all of your cross Canada adventures.
Nadine