Reviews (4 732)
1 813
1 189
1 813
1 189
All reviews golf course emerald lounge lac beauvert orso moose's nook fairmont room outdoor pool main building view of the lake junior suite beautiful property horseback riding canadian rockies log cabin sitting area jpl fairmonts
292 - 297 of 4 732 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful lake and helpful staff. Location is wonderful. The food was good. Buffet breakfast a treat. Horseback riding and canoeing worth the price.

However no air conditioning in hot HOT room made sleeping nearly impossible. Wifi down - kids not too happy with that.

Not worth the price - feels more like a budget inn - or Fairmont name.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Scott A
FairmontJPL, General Manager at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Scott A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and observations. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the beautiful location, helpful staff, the breakfast buffet and the activities we offer on property. However we are disappointed to read that we were unable to meet your expectations in regards to your guestroom. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the heat in your room, our goal is to ensure our guest comfort, while also maximize the impact of sustainable infrastructure improvements seeing as we have very few days of hot weather annually. We truly hope that we are able to welcome you back in the future to better demonstrate true Fairmont hospitality.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Being a Fairmont loyalist,I just had to grab the opportunity of staying in this beautiful lakeside paradise. The warm hospitality of the staff mirrors the cozy yet spacious rooms of this resort. I stayed in the king-bedroom suite, which was absolutely wonderful. Dining in this resort is not only tempting but also very convenient rather than going out to town in the chilly evenings.
The resort had much too offer, including complimentary canoe, kayaks and paddle boats. Also, the Fairmont has an in-house horse stable that offers a spectacular horse-riding trail amidst the woods.
It was an absolute pleasure staying here, and leaving a place in 2 nights never seemed as hard as leaving this paradise.

Room Tip: opt for the rooms by the lakeside, the view is phenomenal!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Uber-resort,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive comments. It is so great to read that you found the warm hospitality of our staff mirrors the coziness of our guestrooms! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to each department as this is the type of feedback that motivates our colleagues to continue delivering such exceptional service. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I loved this hotel and could happily have spent more days here. It's so peaceful, has beautiful lakeside walks/hikes, horse trail riding, boating or golf to occupy your time. The rooms are rustic in nature but spacious with all the required amenities & an outside seating area. The hotel has great dining options and I enjoyed excellent food & great service during my stay

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Explorer968,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed absolutely every aspect of your stay with us! I truly appreciate your feedback and kind words regarding out staff. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

JPL is one of those very special places that we are privileged to visit every now and then. We were there at a large national meeting, and the staff handled everything extremely well. The quality of the food and beverage services was very good, the accommodation was well looked after, and the meeting facilities were great. And - the golf course didn't disappoint, even though it had a few rough spots from the winter.
This was a wonderful few days away for us and we would definitely go back. In fact - I am going back for 5 days next week with a golf group and am really looking forward to being there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Dear Gerandsus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I am thrilled to read that you found our staff handled everything extremely well and that you truly enjoyed your dining experiences & accommodations! I appreciate all of your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back for a few rounds of golf next week.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a beautiful facility, but be warned it is some distance from the town of Jasper. if you want to go to town you will have to drive. Our room was quite large with a nice sitting area with comfortable chairs. We had a nice view of the lake through the windows of our cabin. It was very quiet here and the beds were very comfortable so we had a great sleep. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. There is a lovely 3.4 km path around the lake that makes for a very nice stroll. About half way around you come to the golf course. We were told to watch for bears around the 15th hole, but we did not see any.

Room Tip: Rooms 102 and 104 have a fabulous view of the lake and are very convenient to the lobby and restaurant.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lee D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I am thrilled to read that you had a wonderful getaway to the Canadian Rockies, truly enjoying everything from your guestroom, spectacular views, dining experiences to our wonderful staff! I appreciate your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.