“Best Experience Ever”

Italian Centre Shop
Ranked #256 of 2 616 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best place to shop. Everything you need is here. Sit and have an authentic pizza or a cappuccino. I will definitely go back there next time in town.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I'm Italian. I'm very critical of the pizzas I eat. This place makes the best pizza's I've ever eaten. It's always busy here, and there's a reason why. It's worth it. Grab a coffee or a drink (yes, they sell alcohol too!), have a seat and enjoy the surroundings, maybe watch some TSN on the TV, and wait for your fantastic pizza. One warning, the desserts here look AMAZING, but they are not. Come for the pizza, coffee, drinks, and atmosphere, but head elsewhere for dessert.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to pick up a few items. Parking is usually at a premium but I guess I got there before all the 'beautiful people' stopped in to nosh.
The specialty items we buy here on a regular basis are usually available but timing is critical due to limited shelf and freezer space. The deli is excellent and always busy but the service is good. The biggest hold up is usually some undecided deli surfer that thinks they are sophisticated and entitled to try as many samples as they can stuff into their gaping maws. These are the same saps that elbow their way in to grab something that you were just reaching for. But that is a whole other issue in itself.
There are several items at this place that are second to none. Today 3 out of 3 were out. Which is my only real complaint about shopping here. There was no white truffle oil, no Let's Pasta butternut squash ravioli and no locally made Italian sausage and it's not even the weekend.
In general the selection of goodies is pretty good and the service is always friendly. It's my favorite grocer/deli. You will enjoy your shopping here too. Good food in the restaurant and bakery is great.

Ciao

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Its like a little treat to come here to shop and eat. The pastry looks so amazing. Love the atmosphere here.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is so awesome to have in our city. I can't get over the amount of items in Italian shop. There is literally one aisle dedicated to just cooking oils which amazes me. I do find prices there not as reasonable as if you went to other supermarkets but it is still a cool place to shop. They have a deli counter, a pastry counter and a restaurant for lunch time soup and sandwiches which are very good. I totally recommend the coconut ice cream that is locally made here in Edmonton by Pinocchio they sell here. It is pricey for the little tub but it is so worth it.