“Very good every time!”

La Shish Shawarma
Ranked #804 of 2 611 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have never had a bad meal at La Shish. It is always so good. Their garlic sauce is amazing. My boyfriend buys a tub of it to take home every time we go! My favorite are the pickled turnips. This place is always busy!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have eaten here many times, I came in earlier this week for lunch. It is a simple and friendly spot. The food is always good and it is quick. I enjoy coming here.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I tried the Chicken Shawarma Plate. It's not cheap ($16.95), but you get a lot of food. Much more than a plate of food in most restaurants.

There was a lot of chicken breast in this meal, served on a bed of two different kinds of rice. It also comes with humous, pita bread and a cucumber/tomato/pepper salad (much like a Greek salad). There was also tasty pickles, pickled turnips and onion on top of the chicken. I recommend asking for some tahini sauce poured over the chicken, because it's tasty and so the chicken doesn't taste dry.

The meal was very filling and satisfying. It's one of the better Lebanese restaurants I have eaten in. It's cafeteria style, both in ordering and seating. Service was friendly.

1  Thank NoshTraveller
Reviewed 25 March 2017

so we ordered food from skipthedishes for me and my colleagues. They messed up the order and in further were not ready to reimburse or give us credit. We order from them every other week but still they couldn't do anything else for their regular clients. In the past as well they have been unsuccessful to order food on time and also made errors with their orders. I don't recommend their service to anyone!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had pretty much stopped eating here, but gave it a try again recently and think I'll keep going back. Not sure if it's under new management, but the staff were friendlier, the food was good again and the surroundings were cleaner and more comfortable. Something has changed and I'm pleased. Note that it's on 118 Street, not Avenue.

1  Thank PogoJ