All reviewsfront deskregular guestbus stationthe general managerroom was very clean and comfortablehot breakfastenjoyed my stayfantastic stayfree breakfast isfresh fruitfree parkingdefinitely stay here againwould recommend this hotel to anyoneother hotelslots of parkingthree nightswest ed mall
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, great rates, excellent service. Decent breakfast. Good staff, especially Emma, which will help you with whatever needs you may have. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Strong air conditioning and good rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Chris G, General Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello Motopkn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad to hear you had a great experience.

If I can be of any assistance please call me direct to discuss.

Howard Johnson Hotel Edmonton
780-484-3333

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I wish there was a way to rate it ZERO even that would be generous! neighbourhood scary and unsafe, Hotel staff rude and argumentative. We were put in a room that already had guests. Worst stay ever. Management will try to blame customers and call them names etc. unbeleivable someone has not sued them.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank wbishop130
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Once again the stay was excellent. Courtesy call when you get to your room to ensure everything is ok or if you need anything. The front desk staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Many upgrades since we were last there. Renovations still in progress but the place looks great. We would and do recommend to friends to go there. Excellent job guys keep up the great work!
Internet works great ! Beds very comfortable. Extremely pet friendly !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Chris G, General Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Amy,

Thank you so much for the kind review!. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town.

Your pups are always welcome too! As a pet friendly hotel we like to try and ensure our pet guests have a home away from home as well.

If there is anything I can do to further assist you please let me know.

Howard Johnson Hotel Edmonton
780-695-4000

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I have become a regular guest at the hotel. The room is always just what I need with Fridge coffee and microwave. The staff are all very friendly and management shows real concern for your comfort. This is not a luxury hotel with spas etc however it is clean well appointed and friendly. The price includes a free served breakfast and free parking right in front of the door. There is also security so you feel comfortable going out for a smoke in the evening. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel. Great value for a low cost.

Room Tip: I prefer the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Chris G, General Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Derek,

Thank you for such a kind review.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

7Sincerely,
780-695-4000

Reviewed 19 April 2018

All the staffs are amazing especially Emma. They have high speed internet, the hotel cost is affordable and the free breakfast is great. I can recommend this hotel to my colleague and friends. It's totally great a experienced for me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris G, General Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Lovely239,

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate that you took the time to post a review.

On behalf of Emma, myself and the rest of our team we wish you safe and happy travels.

Howard Johnson Edmonton West