US$93
US$102
US$99
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$64
Radisson Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$86
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$70
Reviews (1 848)
1 849 results
All reviewsroman roompolynesian roombunk bedsigloo roomwest edmonton mallround bedhollywood roomthemed roomsamusement parksuperior roomgalaxy landjacuzzi tubbourbon streetthe room was nicecoffee makerwaterparkpasses
48 - 53 of 1 849 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room we had of the 12th floor is looking a little dated. It was very clean. I did not appreciate the decision to have young children put in the adjoining room next to us. I dont think the parents were in there with them. Just a small complaint...the hairdryer! Seriously! Thats what I’d expect to find in a $60.00 hotel. I wish the wedding group rate had been more reasonable. Almost $250.00 per night!! Thats a discounted rate? I was shocked.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fantasyland H, General Manager at Fantasyland Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello rradench,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate the feedback as this helps our team continue to improve on and provide the best service possible for our guests. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back your next visit to the area and invite you to give our Reservations Department a call at 1-800-737-3783 so one of our agents can assist you in finding the best deal for your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this location many times and will continue to stay many more but there are some things you need to know before you pay the price. Take the cheapest price you can get. The complimentary tickets used to pay for themselves but they do not anymore. They no longer give out free passes to the mall generously. Skip the upgrades and buy passes yourself. Use AMA discounts, ask for government rates if you are a government employee, ask for medical rates if you are in the city for an appointment. The best feature of this hotel is its location so try to pay as little as possible to get in. The rooms are beautiful! No doubt that theme rooms really make for a fun hotel experience. Where Fantasyland disappoints is in its service. Every other hotel no matter the price I have stayed in makes up the room every single day. Fantasyland only does it when you hang out your sign. That is really my largest beef with a hotel at this price. It may be petty but when I am on vacation I want my room tidied and a made bed with fresh amenities daily. Having to ask for it daily irritates me. Nitpick detail: excellent tub but poor shower pressure; organic vegan bath products didn't impress as the herbs looked a lot like manure bits stuck in my soap; Luxury hotels usually have mouthwash, vanity kit and makeup removal wipes but Fantasyland only has the very basics; lack of a bathroom fan is unpleasant; I did appreciate the wine glasses and drinking glasses in the room but was disappointed when my fridge froze everything inside. Avoid a room with a connector door unless you need it as the sound bleeds through it terribly. My only other complaint was that they had an alarm sound that told everyone to remain where they were. I obeyed for at least a half hour before deciding that I was not spending my vacation day trapped in my room. When I finally ventured out I found the elevators were working normally and people were going about their business. I felt very annoyed that the alarm was not more specific about the fact that I was not being asked to evacuate but given the option to remain in my room: as the alarm voice makes you believe you are not safe to leave the room. Had I lost my one shopping day trapped in my room for nothing I would have been furious. That is all the picky stuff. If the price was not so steep I would not have even that to complain about but high prices demand more in return. When they were generous with mall passes I was a much happier customer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Deadw00d,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback as this helps our team continue to improve on and provide the best service possible for our guests. In addition to offering various room rate discounts throughout the year, we also have promotions which may include the attraction passes with your stay. Feel free to subscribe to our emails through our website at flh.ca to be updated on our hotel deals! You can also give our Reservations Department a call at 1-800-737-3783 and one of our agents will gladly assist you in going over your best room rate options and deals to get attraction passes. With our generous 24hour cancellation policy, if a promotion happens to come up after you've made a reservation, you can always give us a call to modify your booking if the promotion is applicable to your stay. We thank you again for sharing your experience with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice hotel and convenient location. Great shopping and restaurants on site and never had to leave the Hotel/Mall. We received Exceptional service from Sonny. He checked us in and was very welcoming and friendly. Over the course of the night he check in on us several times to make sure everything was good for us and if he could assist us in any way! Nice to have that kind of care and not feel like they only wanted our money and not care about our experience. He made the trip that much better with a little attention to our well being!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Paul A,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear Sonny was able to help make your stay more comfortable. We will be sure to pass on your kind words and give him the recognition he deserves! Our location is definitely hard to beat especially for guests visiting West Edmonton Mall. Since we are attached to the mall our guests have a direct indoor access to the mall's many stores, restaurants, and attractions! You don't have to worry about making extra transportation arrangements since everything is all under one roof! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Fantasyland Hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriends and I booked this spot for our annual shopping trip and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived as we were expecting it to be on the more kid-friendly side. When we arrived in the room, however we were so shocked at how fun, well done and adult-friendly they were. Not to mention we were given a free upgrade by the check-in staff!!

Great experience and i will definitely be back when my family (esp my kids!!) can come!!!!!!

Room Tip: splurge for the themed rooms for sure
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Hello raynyday1967,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Fantasyland Hotel is certainly a great choice for a shopping getaway at West Edmonton Mall. Since the two properties are connected, our guests have a convenient indoor access to the mall's numerous stores, restaurants, and attractions! You don't have to worry about making extra transportation arrangements since everything is all under one roof. You can do all your shopping then easily drop bags off in your room, then head out for another round of shopping or entertainment! Our unique property also offers a variety of rooms from standard rooms to themed rooms with Jacuzzis to help make our guests' stay more memorable. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were upgraded to a theme room so we of course had a massive room. I was eager to see a standard room like our family had - so I peaked in there. My family had a room with bunk beds, also very spacious!! the bunk beds were also great quality ... STURDY!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello lwarno881586,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Fantasyland Hotel! Our unique property offers guests a variety of rooms from standard rooms to themed rooms to help make our guests' stay more memorable. We have rooms with 1 queen or 1 king sized bed to accommodate couples or rooms with a queen bed and a set of bunk beds to accommodate families, available in themed and non-themed room options! We do hope to see you and your family again soon! Feel free to call our Reservations Department at 1-800-737-3783 and one of our agents will gladly assist you in finding the best deal for your stay.