“Excellent! ”

Italian Centre Shop
Ranked #64 of 3 810 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Products!
Certanly suggested for both grocery and eating
It's the perfect mix of Italian food tradition and Canadian staff courtesy...since 1961

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited the Italian Centre Shop I believe 5 or 6 times in the past couple of months. This is a very nice market and bistro. I enjoy the bubbling atmosphere and haven't experienced this in a grocery store before.

The Bistro is my favourite part of the market. Although my first meal here wasn't satisfying as the beef was too chewy, I thoroughly enjoy the lattés and desserts. The Massimo Pizza is delicious and so is the Vegetarian with its pesto sauce in place of tomato sauce.

Staff in the Bistro are very pleasant and service is consistently excellent.

I have brought several friends here and they too have said they really enjoyed the food and the market. It's also a nice feel if you wish to come here by yourself, sit and enjoy a latté and dessert...which I certainly do. Yum!

I'll be back!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We love this place! Food is amazing and probably the best grocery store in Calgary with a rich selection.

The atmosphere is hard to describe, so many different languages spoken in the store, it is a really multi cultural place.
Sometimes it reminds me of being in Europe.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I know of no person who could walk through the grocery department, and not pick something up. On my recent visit, I was surprised to see kosher and other mid-eastern delicacies as well as more Italian fare than you've ever seen. Although some items are quite expensive, you will be absolutely shocked at what a deal others can be - but you have be there to see their specials. I met up with family for a treat, and our food was great! We had a chocolate tart that was to die for, and their croissant panini sandwich hit the spot. I took a nice picture of their food prep area: you know it's REALLY good if they let you watch them make stuff!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Cheese to Pasta, spices to syrups, they have it all. Such a nice spot really. Often wish I lived closer so I could come more often.