“Best Drive-in calgary”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have stopped in a Pete's Drive-In many times there milkshakes and the best with Hugh selections my favorite maple walnut. When you order a family fries its a family of four or five order Hugh portions. Burgers at also very good single is 1 and half paddies double 2 1/2 paddies they always add half paddies when I been there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 970)

12 - 16 of 1 970 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely recommend coming here when in the city. Great hamburgers, along with large portions of fries and onion rings for the entire family. Crazy number of milkshake flavours as well. Eat here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We used to make the trip to Peter's years ago and considering that we are on opposite part of this city, we never went back. Always loved it - the burgers, onion rings and milkshakes. Our kids loved it too.

Recently, many, many years later, we are taking yoga in this part of town. Fortunately, we have to pass Peter's to get on to the freeway. Thought we would stop by again, for old times sake! Well!!! It was as tasty a burger as ever - nothing's changed. it's wonderful!

You shouldn't drive by without stopping!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time visiting Calgary and my friend took me to Peters - got the Double Cheese, Butterscotch milkshake and the onion rings. Onion Rings - really good. 4.5 / 5. However the Burger. Not my cup of tea. Milkshake - decent but nothing I would crave.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went and bought 12 cheese burgers for my people at work and I will say they were the best we have had there recently ( we go quarterly) the fries are always good..The shake were the normal great but when we had them they didn’t put in any straws which made difficult to had but spoons worked..