“Still Very Good”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We showed up with no reservation but they were able to seat us at the bar closer to the market area itself where it was a bit quieter. We started with drinks - a negroni and a peroni - I sent the negroni back because of lipstick all around the rim....the next one came in a clean glass! We ordered the osseo and the caprese - I have to say the caprese was to die for! The pasta of the day special was our next course - Mama Cathy's meatballs on linguine....exceptional and very large! There is a good wine list where one can order a bottle or a glass (pricey - my glass of wine was $16). We finished up sharing the panna cotta and lattes. Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere but have to say our server seemed to be often off in la la land.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

we made online reservations for 6:00 p.m and found as the evening went on the restaurant gets loud. Glad we came early.
We had a great evening, all food was fresh and our waiter educated us about each dish.
Their food is salty/spicey but you can request more/less .

If you do not finish your bottle of wine, they cork it for you to take home.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is on the corner of bustling 4th Street (Mission) and 23rd Ave. The menu has a wide variety of dishes to keep even the most discerning palate contented. I have dined solo many times.. so sit at the bar and interact with the chef and soya chefs. Bring a friend and ABSOLUTELY order bisteca for two!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have never tasted a caprese salad with buffalo mozerrella and phenomenal tomatoes like I have experienced at Mercato!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent Italian food, great atmosphere and service. I would recommend the caprese salad, tagliatelle and the bistecca!