“Horrible service”

Hanni's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #1 156 of 4 001 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Terrible attitudes and service. Mediocre food. Location is what saves them. Make a reservation but don't expect special treatment!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I ordered the two medium pizzas (special is 2 mediums for $24.95). I didn't actually know what the special price was as someone else did the research. When I called in my order they gave me the full price for both pizzas (37.70) as I added 2 extra toppings to one of them. Not knowing this was FOURTEEN dollars more than the special, I didn't comment.

Once the person I was with picked up the pizza and told me that, I realized we had been ripped off.

I called them back today and they were not prepared to do anything about it. They did mention today that if you only add 1 extra topping to the special you are only charged extra for the 1 topping (could have mentioned that the other day!).

Won't be buying here again as I can't do business with a business that is not looking out for the consumer at all.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Reasonable price. Decent Pizza and pasta. Good service. Larger portions. Fresh Salad. Lots of cheese on pizza and tasty fresh from the oven. Close to Mount Royal University and free parking out front.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to grab a pizza for dinner, I love good pizza!

I was so impressed with the quality of the product that I had to write a review. The pie I was given is without a doubt one of the best I have had in years. Loads of toppings, fresh quality ingredients and a fantastic crust. Seriously, if you like a great pizza, you need to try this place out!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Visited with friends from out of town. All 4 of us were very impressed with the service, the quality of the food and the fact that unlike the hot spots, we could carry on a conversation without having to holler over loud music. Thick crust pizza with plenty of cheese and toppings were complimented by our friends and we had scrumptious delicious well flavoured pasta. Recommend fully for great food at reasonable prices.