“Good lunch spot”

Park Distillery Restaurant + Bar
Ranked #31 of 158 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stopped here for lunch over the weekend during our trip to Banff and really enjoyed ourselves. The service was great, as were the drinks and food. I ordered one of the vegetarian meals (falafel bowl) and thought it was pretty good. My colleagues who I was traveling with also enjoyed the food that they ordered.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 282)

93 - 97 of 1 282 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Eddies'Burgers was packed so the guy there sent u to Park. We should have stayed at Eddie's.
Park has a nice vibe but a very limited menu. The burgers were only average. The person in our party who ordered the BarBQue did not finish his meal. He just kept saying that he should never order BarBQue outside the south. He's right. Try somewhere else.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I really enjoyed my visit at Park Distillery. I seat by the bar. Bartender was friendly and attentive. Steak from Alberta beef cut was delicious.the atmosphere of the place was great. I will definitely be back there!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here twice for lunch and enjoyed it both times. Kids loved the burgers and fries as did my wife and I. The fries are really good and getting the grainy mustard for the burger is excellent. I even used it for some of the fries. Drink list is very good. Bought some spirits to take with me.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stopped in here late afternoon for a drink and snack pre-dinner. We really enjoyed this spot. The charcuterie board was delicious. We also tried a booze flight which we enjoyed, sampling the different types of spirits that they make. Service was great.