“Nice change”

Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Banff's best dining value. All meals include hot bread, soup or salad, ice cream and coffee/tea at no additional charge.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We walked from the hotel looking for a place to eat. We saw their sign and gave it a try. It was a nice change from the way we usually eat. The waiter we had was real nice and the food was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 024)

26 - 30 of 2 024 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had spaghetti with meatballs. It was good, but at a place called Spaghetti factory, we expected more. The meatballs were a bit on the small side and too little sauce on the spaghetti.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food here is simple but tasty. Perhaps a bit rushed but you can't argue about value for money. If you want tasty food that is very good value then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went there quite late in the evening and I was seated right away. The waiter was surprised that I did not want any salad or soup, and later that I did not want ice cream - all of which were included in my meal, but I did not know it until the ice cream question. It is ok, though. I would not want those items anyway.

The main was big enough. I actually created my own main dish, which was a combination of other dishes they offered and they gladly made it for me. The food was not super tasty but good enough. The warm bread served at the beginning is made of sourdough and it is the most sour bread I have ever tried, similarly to the garlic butter which came rock cold and was very strong in flavour.

The Australian waiter was super nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They have this great all-included service, for a fair price! We tried the Spaghetti with meatball, the lasagna and the ravioli. All very good. The tortellini pomodoro wasn’t the beat choice... great service!