“Very disappointing experience”
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Terrazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 156 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolf St
Description: The Terrace is excited and proud to present it's transformation into La Terrazza. Our new menu offers freshly prepared authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of downtown Banff.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I agree this restaurant has good service but the food was far from meeting expectations. We had bruschetta for appetizer and they were terribly bad. Slice of steak on a crouton topped with blueberries. Simply awful ! My friend had salmon as main course and it was served clearly undercooked on a bed of soggy salad. The only ones who were happy with there meal had pasta which was good but nothing over the top. Not worth the price and certainly not worth it’s number 8 rating in Banff.

1  Thank Anne-Marie R
Terrace M, Manager at La Terrazza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are very sorry to hear that the food did not meet your expectations. I wish you would have informed us right away so we could have addressed the issue, especially because our Salmon dish is one of our bestsellers. I have passed on your feedback to the kitchen. We take all feedback very seriously. I hope you will give us another try in the future. Best Regards, Vanessa Adler

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday was our first day in Banff. What a wonderful meal to introduce us to the area. My wife had a delicious vegetarian dish and I had a well prepared Chicken Parmesan. Nice environment and good service.

1  Thank kent f

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I have passed on your positive feedback! I hope, we will see you soon again! Kind Regards, Vanessa Adler

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The restaurant was small, in the back of the hotel with a lovely view of the garden. The pasta was delicious. I would recommend it, and go here if you're looking for a less crowded, quiet dining options.

1  Thank Maggie M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our homemade pasta! I hope that we will see you soon again! Best Regards, Vanessa Adler

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a late dinner on a wet evening. Great whisky sour and tasty wines. Carpaccio appetiser was full of rich flavour. I enjoyed a perfectly cooked bream, my wife a sumptuous lamb dish. Very generous serves. Staff were delightful, friendly, attentive. This was a high quality and most enjoyable dining experience.

1  Thank Drew M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my family had a lovely dinner here. The food was fantastic and the service was brilliant. Our server was called Alex, and he was very attentive, informative and kind.

1  Thank sarahibowie