“Delicious brews!”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bear Hill Brewing Co's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests, our employees and our communities through superior quality hand crafted beer, food with attitude, unique beverages, fun customer service, and by treating our employees like family.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I came into town for the Banff marathon and asked someone from the visitors center if they had a local brewery and she pointed me to this place which is on the second floor of The Clocktower building. I don't think I would've found it otherwise if she hadn't told me. What a great place! Their beer was excellent and the poutine was so freakin' delicious. If you love beer, stop here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 140)

77 - 81 of 1 140 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We ate here twice. The food and service were excellent. I had the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Within 3 visits to Banff, we ate at Banff Ave twice as the family and I really enjoyed the food and beverages. The craft beer were excellent and took some to go also to bring back to Calgary. Wings were absolutely delicious, kids loved the spaghetti and meatball.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was the first restaurant we tried in Banff and we were delighted. The buffalo chicken sandwich and the burger were excellent. Our server was friendly and efficient. Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Recommended by a friend back home in the states. The flight beers were really good and the food was exceptional. The wings were out of this world.