“Brilliant Evening!”

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Repton
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived at the Bulls Head rather puzzled at what to do as I hadn't booked a table for myself and sister. However a member of staff spotted us straight away and kindly told us where and what we needed to do. Our mains and deserts arrived in good time and were delicious. The staff were wonderful!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 510)

10 - 14 of 2 512 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went today for light lunch - Club sandwich which took half an hour to arrive. The sandwich was fine and plenty of it but the chips were awful - tasted strange!!!
My main complaint though was the state of the outside tables. Ours was filthy. I used two wet-wipes to try and clean it but they were black when I’d finished. I am not talking a days worth of grime here - more like months.
They need a bucket of hot soapy water every day if people are expected to eat off them.
Certainly won’t bother again.

1  Thank gailgarner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

9 family members went on Saturday night to celebrate my daughter Lisa Cotterill’s surprise 50th birthday. Never been before. Recommended by friends. Stupendous. Food wonderful. Choice exceptional. First class quality. Attentive service from Olivia without being intrusive. No rush. Time taken. Explained two kitchens which meant times might vary. No problem as we knew. Portion sizes exceptional. Doggy bag if needed. Superb choice for all palates. Quality could not be faulted.
Will definitely return. Thank you Bulls Head for a memorable night.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited this place a number of times for birthdays and Christmas celebrations, each time we are not disappointed.

The staff are great really enthusiastic and helpful and on the ball you are never left waiting for long.

Food selection is good and all options are delicious. My advice would be to save room i always end up too full for pudding and they look amazing.

The cocktail list is great really fun and always go down well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

...as the portion sizes are very generous. Had lovely light bruschetta starter but could have easily been a main with some salad. Fish and chips also really big but I would have preferred them a little hotter and the fish a bit more cooked but still really good meal. The pizzas are enormous- easily enough for 2 or three people but they offer to box up your leftovers to take home. Really good drinks choices for drinkers and non drinkers alike. Not the cheapest place but worth it. Looking forward to trying the swan at Walton. Staff all very helpful and friendly.