Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tracey C
Salford, England, United Kingdom
“Stunning walks on your doorstep”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Only did a 5 day break but what a great few days. The owner only allows 1 dog but very kindly agreed to let us stay with our 2 little ones and my sisters medium sized.
We were a bit disappointed that there was no enclosed area for the dogs for 1st and last wee's off the day....bit of a nightmare walking them when you get out of bed in your pj's and hair like Jedward!!
However, the walks on your doorstep from the cottsge and the scenery are outstanding. I couldn't believe we we 19.5 miles from home,different world. Absolutely loved the walks with the dogs.
The cottage is lovely but small. Main thing is the beds were comfy and the shower was good for mixer rather than electric shower. Don't take frozen stuff because there's no freezer. I retuned the tv because it wasn't getting bbc. Wifi is good, I was going to spend a bit of time doing my accounts but the walks were to good, as was the pub round the corner " Rock Tavern".
I'd give this 5 stars apart from the lack of garden for dogs. Well worth a stay for the money.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing