Open today: 07:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
The best trip ever!

I'd a drive to Ha Giang with neighborhood guides speak English real well, I went three days two... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018
Peter Z
A great company to travel with

We showed up there in the evening with the bus, they allow us remain in the hostel till early... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018
Francoise H

All reviews performed additionally maps itinerary trip vietnam mountains motorbike
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Really dependable and staff that is friendly, they talk great English and know a lot about the loops to perform in northern Vietnam. They've several types of motorbikes and scooters, most of them in great condition and for a sensible price. I endorse this particular business to anybody who wishes to see the serious beauty of countryside Vietnam on the road.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Just returned from a four day journey of the province having rented bicycles from Vision Travel. He's ideal English and gave us ideal maps as well as accommodation references for the spot which made our journey super easy. Definitely recommend this organization in Ha Giang.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We'd a significant journey when travelling in North Vietnam. We went 3 nights 4 days with driver and guide of Mr Minh, they're professional and friendly very. They continually assist us. This's a fantastic traveling company.
The landscape was impressive. I'm extremely happy to suggest Mr Minh. Ones of the best journey I've in Ha Giang. Thank you a lot!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We'd a wonderful expertise with Mr Mihn in Ha Giang. We did the 4 days motorbike trip through the highlands of Ha Giang.
We doubted to get ourselves or even hire a car owner. Ultimately, we chose to hire a driver that had been a really good choice. The way is known by the drivers, have control over the motobike and we could loosen up and enjoy the amazing views.
We remained at the guesthouses of mr Mihn. Breakfast, lunch and dinner had been included.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

They allow us experience all of the bikes of his before I selected one. Additionally they provided me with an extremely handy map and a suggested path and then gave me check out cards for hostels to remain. I actually liked this since I might concentrate on going and enjoying the view rather than determining exactly where I will sleep during the night.
Really helpful and staff that is friendly. Service that is excellent. Great motorbikes. The sights had been amazing, I have never noticed anything like it in the past. Well worth every second. Next time, I am going to do it once again.