“Love, love, love!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Frankanda...
“Love, love, love!”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Casa Dulce Vida is my paradise. This is our third visit and will continue to go every year if not sooner. Our vacation started off great by being picked up at the airport by Doug. He was very personable and easy to talk to. Casa Dulce vida is clean comfortable and beautiful. Kitchen was very clean and equipped with everything we need. Doug and Terri were available when we needed anything. They offered quad rentals which was perfect for cruising around town and exploring the beautiful LB. The sea of Cortez is only a few blocks away. I love the calmness that it brings. I was able to swim only a few feet from dolphins. LB is a friendly happy town. I love love love Casa Dulce Vida and I am so happy that I found this gem. Thanks Doug and Terri for an awesome LB home away from home!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing