Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$357
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$440
US$230
  • Pool
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$137
Official Hotel
Casa Virgilios(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
Hotels.com
Casa Caritas Sonrientes(Nuevo Vallarta)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$93
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
US$365
Cancelon
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$428
US$369
Priceline
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$864
2 068
1 386
2 068
1 386
All reviewsla pergolacasa bellamarival resorttime sharegrand sectionclub lobbymartini barmai taiquiet poola la carte restaurantskids poolkids clubanimation staffmake reservationsitalian restaurantboogie boardingbedroom suite
20 - 25 of 4 535 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend and I stayed at Marival for 10 days and enjoyed every minute of it. This was my second time coming back and her first time visiting, and we will both be coming back again because of the amazing time we experienced here. The staff at this resort works incredibly hard and the service is top of the line, the food is good (the Italian restaurant being our favorite place to eat), the rooms were clean and well kept by staff, and the service provided at the restaurants is 5 star quality. We would like to mention Daniel who is a server at La Pergola (breakfast), and also a server by the pool during the day, Daniel was always very friendly to us and always made sure we were taken care of. We would also like to mention three of our favourite bartenders, Yeldi (snack bar/ activity pool), Baldo (activity pool), and especially Hugo (theatre/ disco), they made our experience at Marival very fun and were always friendly and happy to us.

On top of the service and quality of this resort what made our experince at Marival so special was the Animation Team. These amazing individuals are so full of energy and are always making sure you are having a good time. They work incredibly hard, hosting acitivites by the pool all day and then performing amazing shows at the theatre at night.

Although the entire animation staff is amazing we would like to show appreciation to a select few, Lupita my lovely new prima :), Karaly, Julian, Ivan, Ruben, Katrina, Ricardo, Dani, Jose, Sexy Bryan, and Gino. These people truely made our trip unique and we couldn't be more grateful to have crossed paths with them and we cant wait to come back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Daphne_Fernandez5, General Manager at Marival Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,

We are thrilled that you choose us again to spend your holidays! We assure you that all our team is working very efficiently to provide you at all times excellent service and unforgettable experience. Rest assured, all our amazing team will get all your kind comments.

See you soon, regards!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We first visited this resort in April 2017.
We enjoyed our stay so much, we decided to return this year.
The entire hotel staff is really friendly & helpful at all times.
The rooms are very clean and well kept by staff.
There is something fun to do for the whole family.
I’d like to recognize the breakfast staff at La Pergola. Especially Charlie and Danny. They made us feel so welcome and went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of.
Giovanny and Julio at Las Palomas Mexican Restaurant were amazing as well.
Thank you for helping us make really special memories.
We’re looking forward to returning soon.
I highly recommend this hotel.
It’s a very family friendly environment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

We appreciate your kind comments and would like to extend an invitation for the third time, we assure you that you will enjoy even much more.

Hope to see you soon, best regards!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went as a group of 10, both adults and children, and every part of Marival was amazing because of the over the TOP service provided by the staff. We spent our days at the Beach Club and Jackie, our server, was so attentive! She handled our large group like such a pro and even remembered what our usuals were. Service was fast and impressive. Jose, the manager of many different restaurants, was outstanding! He was attentive, engaged, and always gave us both great service and entertainment. The dishes in the restaurants were all delicious and the drinks made perfectly! The entertainment at night is something I still talk about. The team of actors/actresses reminded me of my all time favourite movie, ‘Dirty Dancing’ because their relationships were close and they were so friendly. Angel did an amazing job of choreographing the shows!! As a theatre person, I was so impressed with everyone’s talent and what he created. Genaro, Ivan, Julian, Rueban, and Karolee were all of some of my favorites! Julian is an incredible ball of energy that goes on and on like the Energizer Bunny! He can dance all night Long! Ivan and Karolee both helped teach my nieces and friends how to move when dancing and they made the beach party a blast! Reuben was fun and very talented juggler. The entire time was a blast!!! The entire hotel staff took great care of us. Very impressed.

There was only one thing that could make my stay better and that was a softer bed. But this could be me! I prefer softer over firm, so it made my body a little sore when I woke up. My friends did not have the same complaints in their rooms. So I can not count off a star for my preference.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Amy,

Thank you very much for such nice comments! We are thrilled you had an amazing experience along with your family and friends, we always improving all our amenities and services to give the best experience ever.

We are looking forward to seeing you once again, regards!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Marival at the beginning of June with three families. We had an amazing time. From the cabana time and amazing pools, to the beach walks, and entertainment, we loved it. I can’t believe how many shows the performers all know! Incredible people! I love the presence very person that worked at Marival
had when we spoke with them. They are the soul of the place. There are so many people who stand out from the week. Angel took his time to talk to us about the shows and the region. I can’t believe all that they do every week. Reuben was fun and patient at beach volleyball and during the shows. My kids loved him. Jackie took such good care of us at the beach club the entire time. Genaro was always gracious and an ambassador to us and great with my kids too. He was so fun during the shows. Julian was such a good sport all week and really made it a great time with his care for our family, good conversations, and dancing at the beach party. Karolee was amazing with all of the teens in our group at the beach party. She gave them instruction on dancing and they were thrilled. They all came back dancing for fun around the house with confidence. Ivan made the entire week awesome by making sure we engaged in fun activities and made our night at the beach party when he danced with me and my sister. Thank you for an amazing time! Hasta La Vista!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

We appreciate your kind comments, and make sure your review will help thousands of travelers to define their next holidays! Indeed, our team is currently doing a great job to give you an excellent experience and make you feel at home. Rest assured, all our team will read your lovely review.

Hasta la vista! Best regards!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the marival for 6 nights and it was an incredible experience. Our two room suite was always kept nice and tidy. It was four guys that stayed, so we spent most of the time at the bars and the vacation club. Special thanks to the animation team, which made our stay really fun with all the activities and the "fiesta en la playa." Bibi, Karaly, Lesly, La China, Ivan y Ruben thank you for everything, we'll be back soon!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello Alberto,

We appreciate your kind comments as long with your helpful review, this will help us and thousands of travelers.Our team would be happy to read such a warm comments and we assure you that they are waiting for you already.

Best regards!