Reviews (5 407)
5 407 results
3 940
3 940
All reviewssun barpalace resortsel torozen restaurantresort creditrock spavacation plannerssunset cruisemoon palacerock starpool partycity tourpunta canaromantic dinnerspa treatmentsentertainment staffzip lining
133 - 138 of 5 407 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I have been to 3 other Hard Rock, my expectations were set pretty high from my other visits, ( Can Cun, Riveria Maya, and the DR) there were some stand out people there... Martin with the entertainment staff and Gerardo with the Butler service... overall it was ok, but no where close to the service I have received from the other Hard Rock places. My Room was ok... and everyday it was taken care of. The waiter or waitress were ok... We were just not taken care of like before... the view of the beach and ocean from the main pool... nope not there... covered by a row of shrubs... I go to an ocean front resort to see the beach and ocean, which by the way was very warm and fun to play in... We also love to play pool volleyball, and every other Hard Rock has the net set up all day... nope only for an hour a day... and the beach volleyball. was the same way... until the last 2 days of our stay... The pool side waiter was pretty good... the show Savia Rhythms of the Night was ok... but the price was way too much... the performers were pretty good to great... but it had no plot... we all had no idea what was going on... we saw pretty much everything there at the free shows every night at the resort... So of us even booked a fishing trip... we were not given the truth about the types of fish we could be catching... we did catch many Skip Jacks, and saw a few dolphins... It was a good day of fishing, but being lied to, was a major turn off...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wil M
Luis E, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Hello Wil M
We thank you for your comments and for sharing your review with us, we are very sorry to read that your experience was below your expectations, even though you had an amazing time. As you can read in most of our reviews, we strive to provide the most epic and incredible vacations to all of our guests and it is part of our mottos to deliver an outstanding service all the time.
I truly regret we didn’t have the possibility to talk during your visit to provide you with an amplified service and take care of your needs. We would like to change your perception in every area of opportunity you mentioned and we invite you to contact us prior future reservations and allow us to take care of every detail for you.
Kind Regards
"This review was responded to on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can't say enough about the Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta! From the second I arrived I was treated like a king, and it just kept getting better and better from there! The rooms are perfect (and every afternoon I'd come back to a gourmet dessert creation), the pool bars are amazing, and its tiki huts along the beach are a dream come true. A huge thank you to Margarita who is such a treasure! She seriously made my trip extra special! XO And if you want a great massage I highly recommend getting the Synchronicity. Benny was my masseuse and he is brilliant. Amazing time overall!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Brent
Thank you so much for all your comments and for this amazing review! We love to read that your visit was beyond expectations and every detail was top notch. We appreciate so much your special mentions those who went beyond duty and made you feel home; Rest assured we will share all your comments with them and they will be so happy yo know you will return soon!
We all hope to welcome you next year or sooner for another magical time and please feel free to contact us prior arrival to assist you with the details of your trip.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We went for a week. It was our first time. We have been to punta cana many times before. This hard rock rock is much smaller but it really grows on you. We had a great time. Carnadio by the pool is the man. The service is so much better than the larger resorts. The Asian restaurant was very, very good. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Drtoddg
Luis E, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello Drtoddg
Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time to share this wonderful experience with us. No doubts our staff is the best and they do all in their hands to exceed your expectations. We appreciate so much your recognition and surely we will be thrilled to welcome you once again and have another superb time.
See you soon Rockstars!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Gerry(Bob Marley) was so attentive and truly bonded with my 2 younger girls making them every virgin drink they could come up with! He is amazing! Overall the entire staff is amazing and attentive our morning breakfast at the Market the Omlet making girl I did not get her name was so good at making omelets they were perfect every time! Overall a great family vacation and we loved it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jasonschott65

Hello Jasonschott65
Thank you so much for your review and comments about your experience with us, we feel glad to learn that everything was amazing during your time in our resort. As you mention, we are very proud to have the combination of luxury, great service and an incredible location that gives an exceptional experience every time you come; we feel so happy to know that we have fervent rockstars like you enjoying so much, we thank your recommendations and we all hope to see you very soon to have many more unforgettable moments. Please feel free to contact us prior arrival and we will assist you with the details of the trip.
Rock ON!!
"This review was responded on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta"

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I Love reading the reviews before I go somewhere so I know what to expect. It’s a smaller resort so not real busy. Great for families. Food was good Zen was Great, Italian restaurant was good never ate at the Mexican restaurant but they had a Mexican dinner outside for everyone it was very authentic. The Market wars good but pretty much same food everyday Pizza by pool awesome Oreo cheesecake awesome you won’t starve. Hamburger not recommended taste processed. Rooms clean and beds very comfy. Best wait staff Juan at the smaller pool is absolutely Awesome he goes way above and beyond should be promoted and Esma on the Beach was Terrific they are both Excellent. Lots to do ATV adventure was Great and Rhythm of the Night show awesome. Use Spa so worth the money. Me and my daughter got pedicures my husband and son Golfed 18 holes with cart 3 of us got 80 min massages and we Atv’d for 5 hours with lunch included and me and my daughter got lobster dinner and only spent $475 US dollars Resort Credits are Awesome would definitely recommend this resort

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Leslie A
Luis E, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hello Leslie
Thank you so much for your review and for all the great recommendations that you share with us. We are glad to know that we exceeded all your expectations and you loved every detail of our resort. Definitely, our chefs are doing a marvelous job offering you the best flavors of the region with the special touch of Hard Rock!
We appreciate your special mentions for our staff; Esme & Juan. Surely we will share your good vibes and they will be so happy to know that you will return and recommend us based on their outstanding service and willingness to create a rockstar experience for you.
See you soon & Keep Rockin'!!