“Sand, sun, and desert solitaire”
other travellers have booked this property
Casa Verde
House from green space Front gate, desert view
Check Availability
Kitchen from dining area
Master bedroom upstairs
Upstairs bath
Casa Verde from desert
Desert tinaja during rainy season
Giant cactus trifectaa: Saguaro, cardon, organ pipe.
Low tide
Beach looking north
Beach finds
Yes, you can fish from the shore!
Super low tide
Patio
All lit up!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Logan R
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Sand, sun, and desert solitaire”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had an excellent stay at the green house, it was very serene and scenic. The house itself is very well laid out with all of the amenities one could ask for. Our host provided us with everything we needed including specific directions to this gem, which is a bit off the beaten path. The locals were helpful and pleasant, and the nearby ejido had groceries and ice in case one forgets something. The beach is lovely with a great variety of flora and fauna present. We will definitely return here again one day!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: It was a bit windy for kayaking in the Sea of Cortez
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Jul 2016
Thanks for the great review, Logan! I am so glad you had a wonderful time in our serene surroundings. Please, let me know what I could do better to snag 5 stars next time!

Naja
colvinjen...
Mesa, Arizona
“Enjoyed the quiet. It was worth the drive.”
Reviewed 24 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We decided to take a last minute trip to the beach. Naja responded to my email inquiries very quickly. The house was just over an hour south of Puerto Penasco. The drive was not bad and Naja included very specific directions in her emails. The house was great. It was nice and clean and included everything that we needed. It was worth the drive to be so isolated. During our 3 day stay, we probably saw 4 or 5 people on the beach. We caught crabs and cooked them for dinner! The kids also found full size sand dollars and awesome shells....more benefits of having such a private beach. We drove to the beach daily because we hauled toys, food, and chairs. There was a parking lot so it was really easy. I really enjoyed the privacy of this house. The views from the upstairs back patio were beautiful. If you are coming with small children, bring a couple of family/kids dvds. We will definitely be back!

24 Jun 2016
I am so glad the house met your needs and that you enjoyed our amazing beach! I appreciate your suggestion for some family entertainment. In the future, I will have a Roku so you will be able to stream Netflix, but DVDs are definitely a must. Thanks for staying, and I look forward to having you back. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.
Scott H
Glendale, Arizona
“Great house, Great views, Great weather!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The house is well-appointed and quite lovely. Views of the ocean and desert from the upstairs balcony were amazing as were the clear star-filled night skies. The owner graciously answered all my questions and concerns quickly and pointed me in the direction of helpful websites. Lack of WiFi is the only downfall, but as this will be installed soon, is not a concern. Thank you for everything!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful and relaxing, away from the crowds but on the beautiful beaches of MX.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Tucson
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
16 Jan 2014
So glad you two enjoyed your time at Casa Verde. Hope you do come back with the kids. We'll make room for you all!
AZ
Reviewed 15 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
15 Jan 2014
Thanks for giving me your feedback on staying at the house. I am glad you like it there. Hope you will come back with friends and family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing