“Awesome food!”

Olas restaurant
Ranked #64 of 170 Restaurants in Puerto Penasco
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The food and service are outstanding. The restaurant is clean and the prices are very reasonable. I recommend the chilaquiles for breakfast!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Best beef and chicken chimis in Penasco. Very good, inventive waffle specials for breakfast in $4-$5 range. Various waffles come with egg, bananas, etc. It's clean and the wait staff has always done a fine job for us. First recommended to us many years ago by the locals. Located in the hotel Lluvia del Mar. Tip: Park next door at the vacant nightclub to avoid having to back out onto busy Benito Juarez. Only negative I've found is that the booths are a snug fit.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We love taking my mom here great food, great service. WE HAVE TRIED ALOT IF THE RESTAURANTS HERE and we like this place the most. The Atmosphere is very nice and calm

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We went to Las Olas due to a recommendation of a friend and was a little disappointed. We ordered a shrimp basket, expecting to get one like we had at The Pointe (15 shrimp for $7.50) and got far less. It was a nice restaurant but we had to pay $10 for just 6 shrimp! And the fries were just "ok". My husband tried to convince me that the shrimp would be very large, but no, the same size as The Pointe! Next time we will stick to The Pointe for our shrimp basket!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Don't let the name deceive you. Forget the sushi on the full restaurant name. We went in for breakfast, and we were not disappointed. I went with two friends who have frequent this place. The majority of the breakfast were BELOW 100 pesos. My friend ordered omelets and I ordered a breakfast burrito. This place has a pleasing atmosphere, and the tables as I recall had table cloths. This place is an alternative to Rosy's. Will definitely return for dinner and also try their sushi. Highly recommended.