“I don't want to stay any place else but this...”
The patio and ocean
The living room Just one of the fine bedrooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The living room
Just one of the fine bedrooms
Kitchen
Living room
Looking out at the ocean from the patio
To your left
The back patio right on the ocean
Location and Map
Living room
On the patio looking right
On the patio looking left
On the patio looking left
View of the patio from the beach
On the patio looking right
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Susie S
“Not willing to work something out”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Tried to book for dates in August. Description does say 6 people, but I asked if 7 would be ok. A special family trip before my son left to the military. We consisted of 3 adults 1 adult just turned 18 (my son) and a 10,4, and 1 year old. I asked if 7 would be ok due to us taking a pop up crib or the baby sleeping with us. After several emails basically saying (begging) this would be perfect for the trip my son wants before he leaves. It was a NO. Pretty sad after all the great reviews I read and for being honest that the 7th was a 1 year old.

Management Response
28 Jun 2018
That’s too bad. Unfortunately our septic can only handle parties of 6.
patrykach...
Sandia Park, New Mexico, USA
“I don't want to stay any place else but this condo......it's perfect for me!”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I was delighted to find Joyce's condo very clean and well appointed. This condo had everything I needed to have a great time. In fact, I brought too many things that were already stocked in the condo. The location could not be better.....right on the beach. I enjoy a peaceful place to stay with all the amenities like a fireplace, internet, garage and a kitchen full of everything I need to cook up some great dishes. It's a place I would happily spend the rest of my life looking out over the Sea of Cortez, watching dolphin pods cruise by. Traveling alone, safety is always a concern to me and I have never felt safer.

Thank you, Joyce for allowing me to stay at your great place and thank you so very much for taking the time and trouble to send my cd player and cds back to me that I left behind.

I am already planning my next trip to Puerto Penasco and I really don't want to consider staying at any other condo than Joyce's.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Gregg S
“Puerto Funesco!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

When we made our reservations for Joyce's condo we were nervous. This was our first trip to Rocky Point and we had no idea what to expect. Traveling with two teenaged sons, we wanted to be outside of the debauchery of spring breakers, but still on the beach. Going on previous reviews alone, we booked and hoped for the best. Let me tell you, we were more than satisfied! Joyce's condo was clean, adorable, and well appointed. She provided kitchen supplies, towels, and outdoor furniture. The weber grill and umbrella made our trip perfect! The beach is clean and quiet, only a few people here and there, so my kids had loads of room to play and fly kites. The vendors were few, and not pushy. We even got amazing massages right on our patio. The garage was fantastic, knowing we were safely locked at night took all the pressure off. Every detail was awesome, and we are grateful to Joyce for creating this cozy environment to make our vacation relaxing and memorable.

mjahmann
Arizona
“The BEST place to stay!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had a wonderful stay at Joyce's home! The condo is clean, comfortable and has original art work by the owner. The patio out to the beach is amazing and great for viewing dolphins and whales throughout the day. The location is great and there are many options for food and entertainment only a short distance away! We will be back!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Laura N
Phoenix
“Great stay”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Thank you very much for letting us stay at your quaint little getaway. We were in town for the motorcycle rally and it was nice to stay where you could relax, enjoy the ocean, and have peace and quiet after a long day. We especially liked the artwork. Joyce is a very good artist. We are looking forward to staying again. Thank you very much for a memorable experience. Laura from Phoenix.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing