“Amazing hosts and very clean place!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Rafal v
“Amazing hosts and very clean place!”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Hello
Not very often i write a review of a place but this time i decided to share my thoughts with other tavellers. I have spend aver 2 weeks in Villa Picalu. My trip to Puerta Adventures was strictly to dive in caves so i didnt want any distractions or extra activities.
Let me just state here that I will be back there next year and im planning to stay in Villas Pcalu another 2-3 weeks.
Folks who run the plac are the friendliest people I have ever met. They seem like a family at the end of the day. Amazing couple who cares about comfort of customers. Room was very tidy and clean, moreover room was cleaned every single day including bed bathroom, trash ect. Aircon working, possibility or drycleaning ect , breakfast was early as i asked for and always fresh. Sonia will make a coffee and Alberto will create egg extravaganza (if you wish). All add one upon request of customers.
Small swimming pool to relax after hot day, nice shade of palm trees, good location and friendly people around . I mean what more can you ask for.

All in short sentance, i am very happy to stay ther with friendly people and tasty breakfast and I am sure I will be back next year so will look to book it soon.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Jul 2016
Gracias Rafa.
All the best and hope to see u again in the future!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing