Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jen26410d
“Not what you thinking... No ocean front views and not close to the pool”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This is not ocean view, nor is it an pool view condo. It is a well appointed condo (sort of in Villa del Mar) but it isn't really part of the community.

It is lovely on the inside. However, it is not with the other units. The pictures are misleading like you think you are getting the view with other amenities for VDM, you aren't. You have a bit of a walk to the beach and the pool. It's a new building behind those units.

There was no can opener. I thought my sister would flip a lid when she couldn't open her coffee in tbe morning. Toally not suitable for the job. The tool they gave us was what you would use to open the can of evaporated milk. Nothing to open a can of coffee.

There was not any spice to cook with. Only one trash bag to dispose of waste.

Next time, I'll go back to Sol Maya rental. I'll at least know what I'm paying for.

Did I can mention that the unit over looks a busy street? Hearing all the conversations from those walking by.

I'll post pictures during the day when people can see the views. It's cheaper. But there is reason. It's a walk to the beach. Parking lot views and busy street are just a couple of reasons.

We asked for a different unit to no avail.

Transportation from the airport was great. Mauricio our chef was awesome.

Unit was bad for a ton of reasons. This just being a few of them.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing