“Paradise”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Txcali
“Paradise”
Reviewed 24 October 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We have been coming to this amazing condo for many years. The owners are tremendous and take pride in providing a perfect vacation experience. The views are stunning, the condo has amazing accommodations, the beach is beautiful, the pool is stunning and it truly paradise. There is so much to do or so little to do--you decide. I would highly recommend this for a couples getaway or a family-friendly vacation. We will visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Nov 2018
Dear guests,
Thank you so much for your second reviews on Tripadvisor. We are delighted your stay here in Paradise! We look forward to seeing you next time!
Riviera Maya Haciendas Team
A8361ZVma...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Perfect”
Reviewed 15 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My wife and I came down for a week stay in September. The condo was perfect for us even though we did not use the other two bedrooms. We have stayed in Villa Del Marr a number of times and this condo will be the one we book in the future.
It is equipped in the kitchen with everything you would need and had more than we expected. The beach and pool are steps from your building and since it’s on the third floor you have a view
The added plus is the concierge service you get from Mimi. We have traveled and stayed in numerous villas and condos and she is by far the best concierge we have ever worked with. I enjoyed my stay so much that I returned three weeks later for a golf outing with friends
You will not be disappointed if you book that condo

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Oct 2018
Dear Mark,
A million thanks for your beautiful feedback! Every 5 stars review means a lot to us. I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us and know that we will see you soon.
Thank you so much, I wish you the very best.

Riviera Maya Haciendas Team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing