Sortland Hotell(Sortland)
TripAdvisor
Strand Hotel(Sortland)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Quiet hotel with a park nearby. Close to the city center of Stokmarknes, where one can see the Hurtigruten ferries come and leave. It is a walk of half an hour to get there and an old ferryboat is to be seen.

Room Tip: Great rooms with all equipment: tele, wifi. parking lot outside the park close to the entry.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Johann N, Daglig leder at Vesteralen Kysthotell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We want to improve our service and give you the best experience we have to offer!
I hope you had a pleasant stay, and we welcome you back to stay with us.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here camping for a couple of days. Camping area and facilities is well worth the money. We visited the hotel, one of the days as it was raining and was pleasantly surprised by the most wonderful and service minded staff! So pleasant!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marianne M
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Nice room, good bed, and nice breakfast.

Good value for money (I got a free upgrade of room)
Minus: Old room, could need update
Poor quality toilet paper (!)
Don't know much about the location, since I just slept there, and it was dark outside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

A colleague and I needed to be on site at the Nordlandssykehuset Vesteralen (local hospital) and the Vesteralen Kysthotell is conveniently just under a 1 mile walk away. They serve a good breakfast, and dinner is available. Off-season it is very quiet but I can imagine this being a very nice summer conference and meeting location. There are main hotel rooms as well as cabins/cottages.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

In services your staff either will make customer experience great or will destroy it. I and all our collegues were amazed how friendly and helpfull hotel staff was. One of the receptionists was exeptional and if I had a restaurant or hotel I would love him to give as part of the team.

Location is great, facilities and food were good (sauna and laundry free). Rooms were spacious with newly renovated bathrooms. But if I have to pick one reason it is first review I left while in Norway it is staff that met our needs beyond expectation. Keep it up guys.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business