“Perfect Catalan Restaurant”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

After many recommendations we finally had lunch at the Can Bach..... I’m just so cross with myself it’s taken me so long to discover this lovely restaurant. Firstly the staff were just so welcoming and although they were full when we arrived they made us feel very welcome and soon had a table for us. The food is good wholesome Catalan cuisine and was absolutely delicious. They have a great wine list and both wine and food are excellent value. I will definitely be recommending this restaurant to friends and family.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Food was great first time we enjoued the catalan style of bread at table - toasted bread with full tomatoes and garlic cloves for rubbing on bread. we enjoyed gazpacho and the kids had pasta

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Beautiful setting, nice attentive staff and very nice Catalan food.
Eating in the garden was a delight. The menu is standard Catalan but with some more unusual dishes. I had the poussin which was delightful. House wine is very good.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Can Bach since before it opened as a restaurant and was a Bodega (bulk wine supplier).

I can happily share that the food is magnificent, the service is attentive and considerate.
The wines are stunning (there is still an opportunity to do a spot of swilling and squirting for the keen vintage hunters and my dear partner heartily recommended the Orange Moscatel desert wine).

The location is such a treat, truly rustic and rural.

My top tip, dear reader, get someone else to drive and let your curiosity take you for a most rewarding delight of a meal.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

First of all, we were sitted in the middle of the corridor and once and again we were annoyed by waiters and clients.
Also, we ordered a carpaccio and it was all frozen, we told the waitress about it and they didn't replace it but they returned it after microwaving it, with some parts still cold and others too hot for a carpaccio.
I would'nt recommend this place moreover in my humble opinion they have to improve a lot.
Salut i independencia.