“CedarCats Short Stay Apartments location was very...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ruizda23
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“CedarCats Short Stay Apartments location was very convenient and Affordable.”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Fernando the host was very friendly, accommodating and Helpful. He coordinated my transportation to the CedarCats Apartments from the airport, and greeted me at the apartment when I got there. He also assisted me in finding my way around San Pedro by providing links and directions to include locating places to eat. .. If I am ever in San Pedro I will definitely stay at the Cedar Cats Apartments. The facility is clean, safe and near transportation. Fernando stopped by to say goodbye when I was leaving to the airport. I thought that was very nice of him.

Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

149bianca...
Aruba
“Needs a better sign, but all the rest is perfect”
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Stayed there 2 days with friends. It's new, modern, has warm water and is spacious.
Liked the apartment

Newell J
“Turn key accommodations from great hosts”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough about how great my stay was at CedarCats Short Stay Apartments. I was in Costa Rica for a month. The apartments are new and modern and equipped with everything you need. Your room is also cleaned for you three times a week. My experience didn't stop there. I unfortunately had a bad accident and dislocated my rib from the cartilage (costochondral-separation) on one of my first days while I was in Costa Rica. The owners went out of there way to help me as I could barely even move the first week. They went to the store for me to buy my food and were there if I needed anything. They treated me like family. When I return back to Costa Rica, I plan on staying here again. Hopefully this time I don't get hurt again but even if I do, I will know that I am in good hands.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
8 Feb 2016
Thank you for sharing with us, it make us very happy to know that we contributed with your situation at the time. We hope that you come back to Costa Rica =)
All the best , Maribel and Fernando
Julia K
Toronto, Canada
“Good place away from the city noise and close to amenities”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was very nice, safe, spacious, modern, and clean. We had also arranged the pick up from the airport with he manager which was headache free. At a request our driver also stopped at the store to pick up some essentials. We had a pleasant 2 +1 day extended stay.

Owners/manager made us feel welcome and answered any questions we had. I really recommend this place for its location and price. There are some stores near by to buy some food and coffee. Apartment was well stock up with essentials. San Jose gets expensive and very noisy, this place was a salvation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price vs location
Liked least: There is a need for a blackout curtain that covers the whole window with a little extra space.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Feb 2016
Thank you for your review! We are very happy that we fullfilled your expectations and we are looking forward to providing you services when you need them in the future again.
Your review inspires us to keep up with the good work and also help other people to find us. Thank you!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing