“Welcoming, delicious, vegetarian-friendly”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in San Pedro
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We went for coffee and to get some work done - the variety of hot and cold drinks is fun and means there's something for everyone, and the desserts were delicious. We ended up staying for dinner and sangria, and returning a few more times over our stay. There are plenty of vegetarian options, and the food is good and fresh, but the sweet offerings were really what stood out.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Came here with my family of 4 for supper on a Monday night. Wait staff was very polite and helpful with the menu. I had the pierogis, which were incredible. My son had the chicken and bacon panini, which he loved. My daughter had the zurek soup in a break bowl. She didn't like the sausage in it, but thankfully she gave those to me. Can't remember the name of the dish my wife had, but it was cut vegetables with a cream dip. Very tasty. We sat on the back patio which was fun and peaceful as opposed to the busy roadway at the front of the building. Cool vibe on the patio with some great music playing. This is definitely a place to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The location is great. It is right next to the University and has a beautiful terrace behind. The service is also very good. The people are nice and friendly.
The food however was not very good. I had the home made iced tea, which was too sweet so then they changed it, but it was still not very nice. All the people at my table agreed. I would recommend to change the recipe. I ate the Quinoa salad with Kale. They forgot to include one of the ingredients (cranberries), and I asked for oil to add because it did not have taste. I didn't finish the salad and was not asked if everything was ok.
My lunch partner did not really enjoy their sandwich either and did not finish it. I just expected someone to ask if everything was ok so we could tell them right there and they could maybe make some changes to improve the dish for the next customers, rather than give a bad review.
In any case, I would recommend the place because it is nice, but only for a drink (not the iced tea).

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Disinterested staff who I felt I was inconveniencing. Ordered a salad that turned out to be a bowl of chopped lettuce with some cranberries stirred in a sliced strawberry on top and some cold chicken and left totally unimpressed.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I initially went here because it was next to my hotel, but I went back - twice! The yummy local craft beers, kale salads, and gluten free options make it a good place for dinner, and its outdoor patio is charming with a Gaudi feeling to it. And Polish fusion plus cuisine. Not cheap, but an enjoyable experience and ambience.