“Nice place, bad food.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in San Pedro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2018

The location is great. It is right next to the University and has a beautiful terrace behind. The service is also very good. The people are nice and friendly.
The food however was not very good. I had the home made iced tea, which was too sweet so then they changed it, but it was still not very nice. All the people at my table agreed. I would recommend to change the recipe. I ate the Quinoa salad with Kale. They forgot to include one of the ingredients (cranberries), and I asked for oil to add because it did not have taste. I didn't finish the salad and was not asked if everything was ok.
My lunch partner did not really enjoy their sandwich either and did not finish it. I just expected someone to ask if everything was ok so we could tell them right there and they could maybe make some changes to improve the dish for the next customers, rather than give a bad review.
In any case, I would recommend the place because it is nice, but only for a drink (not the iced tea).

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Disinterested staff who I felt I was inconveniencing. Ordered a salad that turned out to be a bowl of chopped lettuce with some cranberries stirred in a sliced strawberry on top and some cold chicken and left totally unimpressed.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I initially went here because it was next to my hotel, but I went back - twice! The yummy local craft beers, kale salads, and gluten free options make it a good place for dinner, and its outdoor patio is charming with a Gaudi feeling to it. And Polish fusion plus cuisine. Not cheap, but an enjoyable experience and ambience.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to come here by a friend and it was definitely worth it. I especially liked the hummus there with the warm flatbread,and the cheese quesadillas! You can choose from sitting indoors or outdoors which is the terrace of a hotel.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I have to be honest when my friend took me to a Polish restaurant in Costa Rica, I wasn't too excited... Especially as I lived in Poland for 2 years. I was surprised by how good the food was and how close it was to the real stuff. I'll happily go back there and recommend it.