“I don't have the words to describe how great this...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PeacefulS...
Austin, Texas
“I don't have the words to describe how great this place is!”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My husband, daughter, and I spent 4 nights at Palmilla 62. Many of our plans just vanished when we got there because we didn't want to leave. It was so perfect. Every kitchen and living amenity you can think of is there-- tucked away in the proper drawer or cabinet. The entire place is spotless with contemporary decor. Great beds and sheets and textiles.

I had to work one of the days, so I appreciated being able to take a few skype calls from the office -- a separate room in the house, with an additional day bed that's not counted in the rooms.

We spent a lot of time playing cards and relaxing on the outdoor couch, between the fire and the pool and great view. Roasted marshmellows one night over the firepit at the opposite end of the pool.

There are lots of great things to do in Cabo (for example the Palmilla concierge setup a great Dolphin Discovery visit just 20 mins from the house) and easy to get to from the house. But you can also stay here, never leave, and have an amazing time. We definitely weren't ready to go home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beautiful accommodations, indoor-outdoor living, great view
Liked least: We didn't want to go home at the end.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jokerizwi...
San Francisco, California
“Epic- I have pictures because words are not enough”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Hi-

First of I’m not one to write reviews because you want to keep it close and only tell special friends. This place is absolutely amazing on so many levels.

When we arrived at Palmilla62, the guard greeted us by name, directed us to the Villa and informed us that the property manager would be waiting. Once we arrived, the property manager greeted us, gave us a tour of the Villa, provided a map of the property, showed us the menus (both home delivery and dining in) from the restaurants. She also talked about the beach resort, the pool, the golf course, the tennis courts and the weight room.

This Villa is amazing. The main entrance opens to the great room and overlooks the pool area. Being a little travel weary, the pool was a welcome sight.

Every room has a California King bed and walk in shower that could double as a hotel room in NYC. I joked with my friend and stated “Man I wish I could move in here and just stay... this place is epic!”

Outside the pool and cabana are fantastic. Stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. The pool is heated and has a Jacuzzi. There are so many places to lounge and rejuvenate your body and soul.

I could go on about the house but there are other things we needed to explore that the property manager told us about.

We took the golf cart to Club Ninety Six which actually has valet golf cart parking. This place is great. Once again as soon as we arrived we were greeted by name, issued two guest cards and given a tour of the club. There are two amazing restaurants, a huge bar, and a lap pool that overlook the beach.

I’m sure other reviewers have gone into great detail about the food, bar, etc.

What I am going to share is: Stay outside as much as you can. At night the stars are epic. Take the golf cart; head up the hill to the lighthouse; bring a beverage; watch the sun rise/set or just gaze at the stars. The view is unobstructed 360 degrees of Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Jose and the surrounding mountain ridge. Also, take time at the private beach. Go for a sail or jet ski.

There are many places to “stay” but very few to really escape. Palmilla62 is your new escape!

You can thank me later!

Jerry H
Capitola, California
“Exquisite Custom Villa Near the renowned "One & Only Resort" & short walking distance to Club 96!”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in December 2014

For one who markets luxury homes for a living rarely does a home satisfy every facet of our demanding lifestyle.
This well designed villa is an exception.

From the moment you enter all the stresses of life dissipate due to the peaceful view setting and luxury amenities including a fabulous gourmet kitchen , great room with access to spacious patio, pool, spa, and fire pit.

Massive sliding glass doors allow the outdoors in or the indoors out. Great for entertaining. If you like to be pampered and feel like the rich and famous ,make your way to 'Club 96' (only a few minutes’ walk from the Villa) where you can lounge pool side or enjoy the sand on the private beach.

The staff was awesome! Try the Mango Margaritas.

If you are looking for the "perfect spot to vacation "Look no further! You won’t be disappointed.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing