Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$269
US$209
  • Beachfront
Posada Real Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$135
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$267
  • Pool
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$669
US$486
Priceline
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$461
US$388
Priceline
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$308
  • Pool
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$958
US$817
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$1 715
US$748
Orbitz.com
Reviews (2 042)
2 042 results
1 533
1 533
All reviewsfull kitchenjavier's restaurantbedroom villaserenity poolflor de nocheterry clothswim up barsan josetime sharetimeshare presentationdirectly across the streetocean viewrip tidestimeshare pitchlounge chairstacoscab ride
19 - 24 of 2 042 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently I visited Cabo Azul resort. While the resort was lovely and very clean, I left feeling under valued as a customer. Upon arrival, I informed the front desk agent we were there to celebrate our honeymoon. She told us congratulations and moved on her merry little way. Luckily our room was ready so we were able to check in right away. I was disappointed to arrive to the room and not even have so much as a fancy duck towels folded on our bed- no flower petals, no chocolate covered strawberries, no bottle of champagne, no free drink. I decided to give grace to the staff since we literally just walked into the room. Maybe something else was coming. Not once did we ever receive anything to celebrate our very special event.

We visited Javiers for dinner twice. Both times I told the staff member at the front that we were celebrating our honeymoon. Both times, they made notes in the system and said they would tell the staff about our special event. Neither time did we receive a bottle of wine, a free appetizer, a desert, or even a congratulations from our waiter.

When we went on the timeshare presentation, we told the sales rep we were not interested in purchasing a timeshare. After all, if Cabo Azul is your crown jewel and you didn't do anything for us on our special trip, how could we expect to be treated well at other locations? The sales rep grabbed his sales manager, who, initially, apologized for the lack of attention by the staff. After we politely told him we still weren't interested in purchasing a timeshare right now, he told us it was our fault we didn't receive anything for our honeymoon because we didn't book a honeymoon package.

Now, I have never been on a honeymoon before, but I do have many friends and family who have. Not one of them EVER said they had to book a special honeymoon package. I work in customer service and our number one priority is to make the customer feel special and cared for anytime they contact us. As a service based organization where you are trying to delight your customers and encourage them to vacation with you more, how is it acceptable to completely disregard a newly wed couple, literally 2 days past their wedding, as they celebrate the biggest event of their lifetime? While I did not go on my honeymoon just to get free things, I did expect be treated with some sort of specialty, considering this was the most intimate and important trip of my life. I left Cabo Azul with a very bad taste in my mouth, not only for the resort but for the entire Diamond Resort company.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mariyaswella
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From Check in to Check out. I felt like a king at this place. Swim up bar for drinks by the pool and tacos at happy hour. Dinner was amazing at Javar's outstanding service and menu choices. The beach is clean and the whole property is well maintained and cleaned.

Room Tip: beach/ pool view is best but all room are amazing
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

lovliest views, many activities, and friendly staff! Sergio tellez was our waiter at the pool and beach layout area most of the time and was super good at making sure our needs were met. the concierges are very welcoming and helpful with the surrounding activities around the little town. the food is awesome and you can’t miss 2 for 1 happy hour!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent 2 weeks in a 2 bedroom unit in building 7, overlooking the water park. The place is beautiful, with many amenities and attention to details. Maid service twice a day, wait service at the pools and beach, towels on every beach chair, friendly staff, etc. One of the friendliest and nicest people we met was Raul Nino Cabrera, who tends bar at the family pool. Ask him to make you a BBC. So good. Go and enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beauty every where you look, plenty of pool space , also serenity pools, very nice restaurants, Javars rest. is perfect with outstanding views of the ocean. very good service , food is delicious, a little pricey

Stayed: August 2017