“a life experience”

Off Road Baja Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 57 Tours in San Jose del Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the premier dirt bike tour company for the off-road and enduro enthusiast We are located in San Jose del Cabo at the Southern tip of the Baja California Sur Peninsula One of the most beautiful and challenging places on earth to ride a motorcycle, where baja dirt roads with multiple terrain, like Sand Dunes by the Ocean and River Beds on the Mountain are waiting for you to explore.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'm so glad i did my first dirt bike trip with Andrik, he was so nice and helpful picking my gears and taught me some tips for riding in Baja. He made it a private trip with two guides and me. He suggested this 6 hour ride to have a full off road experience. We rode along the coast all the way to Cabo Pulmo, the scenery along the way was breathtaking, I had so much fun and definitely will come back for more challenging mountain trips. By the way, Andrik was such a great photographer too, I'm using the photos he took as my social media profile pics now ;D

1  Thank Leo666666
in 6 reviews
"pace"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Safety first and then so much fun!! From a mountain high to a riverbed crossing, to the Pacific and back! This was an experience to be repeated! Kudos to the staff for making this such a great day with a delicious, authentic lunch after!

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This is the second year I've been able to hook up with Andrik and this crew. Always a great time and awesome bikes. I love rallying the KTMs....never disappointed. Thanks again.

1  Thank vwdrvr66
BajaDirt, Owner at Off Road Baja Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thanks Eric hope to see you next year for another day of fun.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My adult son and I rode a 3 hour tour with Andrik and his assistant - he showed us a great time and shared the magic of his home turf. Andrik was very helpful with making the arrangements, offering to pick us up, if necessary, and actually drove us 10 minutes in to downtown to meet our family after the ride. Operated from a clean and organized shop, we knew as an owner operator we were working with a pro. Great conversation, easy to relate to, and when on the trail - Andrik was careful to guide, protect, and challenge us.

We saw great scenery, landscapes, and back country living in all forms. Would do this again, and suggest you can trust Andrik to have your best interest in mind. Great equipment, bikes were in top condition, and a couple of beers after the ride with a guy that you respect was the best.

Bring a camera, be prepared to leave with a little Mexico on you (dust), but the don't worry about gear - it was provided and was is good to new condition, clean (when we left).

3 hour ride was perfect.